Peachtree Corners, one of the most sought after suburban neighborhoods of Atlanta, is unique in many ways. Located in the affluent Peachtree Corners, less than 25 miles from downtown Atlanta, you’ll discover two brand new Lennar communities – 5200 at Town Center and Stonington.
5200 at Town Center is comprised of just 70 homesites featuring New 3-Story Townhomes. As a part of Peachtree Corners Town Center, residents will enjoy proximity to the development’s theater, shops, restaurants, parks, and an integrated pedestrian trail system. Prices range from $462,900s to $478,900s, and the square footage ranges from 2,245 to 2,525. Families of all sizes will benefit from the floorplan’s four bedrooms and three bathrooms. Community amenities feature fully maintained lawns, allowing homeowners to spend more time enjoying all there is to see and do in Peachtree Corners. Families with school-aged children will appreciate 5200 at Town Center’s proximity to excellently rated schools like Simpson Elementary School, Pinckneyville Middle School, and Norcross High School. One of Atlanta’s premier private schools, Wesleyan, is also located a half-mile from Peachtree Corners.
Also within Peachtree Corners, is the exclusive new, Stonington community. This gated, 2-Story Townhome community is comprised of only 30 homesites. Stonington offers convenience with easy access to I-85 & I-285 and 141/PIB as well as walkability to retail shopping and entertainment. Prices range from the $390s to $430s, and the square footage ranges from 2,069 to 2,203. Each townhome has three bedrooms and two bathrooms including the private and easily accessible Owner’s Suite on the main floor. The community features a lovely common space, beautiful landscaping and proximity to excellently rated schools like Berkeley Lake Elementary School, Duluth Middle, and Duluth High School.
Peachtree Corners Town Center:
One of the many draws of 5200 at Town Center and Stonington communities is convenience. Residents within these communities will have easy access to everything Peachtree Corners Town Center has to offer including:
- Restaurants such as The Flying Biscuit Cafe, Ted’s Montana Grill, Redlands Grill, La Parrilla Mexican Restaurant, Black Walnut Cafe and Ten Bistro.
- Conveniences like Chase, BB&T and Piedmont Banks, CVS and Peachtree Pharmacies.
- Shopping at The Forum on Peachtree Parkway, one of Atlanta’s most successful lifestyle shopping centers, Ulta Beauty, Barnes & Noble, Belk, and Homegoods.
- Grocery stores like Trader Joe’s, Ingles Market, and Sprouts Farmers Market
Here are just a few of the things you’ll enjoy within a 15-minute drive from your home at Lennar’s 5200 at Town Center and Stonington communities:
- Jones Bridge Park – This park’s tranquil position along the Chattahoochee River is the perfect place to swim, kayak and fish. Jones Bridge Park also features a playground and sand volleyball court.
- Best Friend Park – This 43-acre park features two outdoor swimming pools, tennis and basketball courts as well as a walking trail.
- Shorty Howell Park – This lovely park features children’s sports fields as well as a paved trail for biking and walking.
- Thrasher Park – This public space offers an amphitheater, picnic tables, and pavilions ideal for parties and family gatherings.
- Nitro Zone -Is a popular amusement park for kids featuring trampolines, bowling, arcade games and more. It’s the perfect spot for a kid’s birthday party or an escape on a rainy day.
- Malibu Norcross – There’s never-ending fun at this venue featuring a Go-Kart track, mini-golf course, and batting cages.
- Studio Movie Grill – Whether you’re after a classic date-night or a family-friendly night out Studio Movie Grill is your spot.
- Pirate’s Cove Adventure Golf – This pirate-themed, 18-hole, mini-golf course is a classic local spot for a day of fun.
- In addition to the Forum on Peachtree Parkway are several malls including Gwinnett Place Mall, Santa Fe Mall, and Gwinnett Marketfair.
- Local retail and grocery stores include Costco, Walmart, Kroger, GW Supermarket, H Mart Duluth, and Target.
- The Juicy Crab: One of the area’s most popular restaurants featuring Cajun-style seafood boils and comfort food.
- Ten Bistro – Located along Peachtree Parkway, this artfully decorated eatery specializes in health-conscious delicacies.
- Sweetwater Bar & Grill – One of Gwinnett County’s most loved spots for grilled food, bar games, live music, and brews.
- In addition to classic local restaurants, Peachtree Corners also offers America’s favorite chains like Olive Garden, Bahama Breeze, and La Parrilla Mexican Restaurant.
There’s a charm to Peachtree Corners that goes beyond the conveniences, accessibility, excellent schools and all there is to see and do. Experience what makes Peachtree Corners so unique for yourself by visiting us at 5200 at Town Center or Stonington on Medlock Bridge Road.
For more information or to schedule a tour, contact our Internet Sales Consultants:
Linda Bates, Kim Nolte & Kelly Fabian