Experience the urban-suburban lifestyle at Caravelle at Windward Park, where the floorplans are open-concept, the address is prestigious, the tea is sweet, and the people are sweeter.
Located in picturesque Alpharetta, less than two miles from the AVALON and only minutes from GA 400, is Lennar’s idyllic new community – Caravelle at Windward Park. This community offers exceptional Three-Story Townhomes, swimming pool, and proximity to excellent shopping, dining, and top-ranking Fulton County schools.
Caravelle at Windward Park Townhomes features 2,017 to 2,525 square-foot floorplans in a Three-Story layout with an exquisite brick facade. Each floorplan is unique in its own way and offers homeowners an array of choices from dual owner’s suites, to four-bedrooms. Whether you’re a first-time homeowner, empty nester or flourishing family, we’ll help bring the home of your dreams to life.
Enjoy Caravelle at Windward Park’s low-maintenance lifestyle where fully maintained lawns, landscaping, and irrigation are included. Rather than spend the day doing yard work you can relax at the swimming pool and cabana or enjoy all there is to see and do in Alpharetta.
Here are just a few of the things you’ll enjoy within a 10-minute drive from your home at Caravelle at Windward Park:
Excellent Dining Options:
- Fine dining enthusiasts will be pleased to find exceptional cuisine at local spots like Vinny’s on Windward, an upscale Italian restaurant in a rustic setting, and Cabernet Steakhouse, an old-school style steakhouse offering premium meats, scotch, and cigars. Ruth’s Chris on Hayne Bridge, just two miles away, is also a popular choice, famous for their sizzling, butter-topped beef.
- There are also plenty of highly-rated, family-friendly restaurants nearby such as Black Walnut Cafe, a locally-loved American style restaurant offering plenty of options even your fussiest family-member will enjoy. There’s also La Parrilla, a vibrant and colorful Mexican restaurant offering all the classics.
- Craft beer lovers will enjoy Caravelle at Windward Park’s proximity to Jekyll Brewing, which features live music, educational tours, and handcrafted beverages. There’s also Barleygarden Kitchen & Craft Bar, located less than two miles down the road in AVALON and offers locally-crafted beers, charcuterie, and a rooftop bar.
Things To Do:
- Outdoor enthusiasts will love living in Alpharetta. Here, you’ll have access to Windward Park, Windward Lake and the Windward Lake Club, a tennis club offering private lessons, aquatics, and a marina.
- Also nearby is the Big Creek Greenway which offers residents a beautiful eight-mile path perfect for cycling, jogging and walking amongst wetlands, meadows and mature forest.
- Just two miles down the road from Caravelle at Windward Park is Cogburn Road Park. This is the perfect place to enjoy some time outdoors with family and friends. This park offers picnic areas, a playground, lovely walking paths, and the Alpharetta Arboretum.
- Or those who prefer to exercise in a gym or class-style setting, Lifetime Fitness is just a 5-minute walk away. This upscale gym and athletic resort have indoor and outdoor pools, yoga and pilates studios, a steam room, rock wall, waterslides, basketball courts, sauna and more.
- Wills Park Recreation Center is also within a 10-minute drive from Caravelle at Windward Park. Here, locals enjoy walking trails, ball fields, an equestrian arena, and a dog park for those with furry family members.
- There’s also plenty of shopping nearby including the North Point Mall, the AVALON and a variety of local shopping conveniences such as Publix, Whole Foods, Kroger, Costco, Target and Kohls.
- Caravelle at Windward Park is located within the top-ranking Fulton County school district which means school-aged children will have access to Creek View Elementary School, Webb Bridge Middle School, and Alpharetta High School. All three of these top-rated public schools are within a 10-minute drive from your home. Alpharetta High School, only a 5-minute drive from Caravelle at Windward Park, is the recipient of the College Success Award in both 2018 and 2019. This award recognizes and celebrates public schools that excel in ensuring students are prepared for college.
Discover Lennar’s idyllic new community – Caravelle at Windward Park, in Alpharetta. A thoughtfully designed new Townhome community priced from the mid $400s. For more information or to schedule a tour, contact our
Internet Sales Consultants:
Linda Bates, Kim Nolte & Kelly Fabian
405 North Point Parkway
Alpharetta, GA 30005