Hamilton Preserve, located in Buford, Georgia, is a brand-new community with proximity to I-85, excellent dining, golf, nature, and A-Rated schools all in a tranquil location.
Hamilton Preserve boasts three different styles of newly-built single-family homes to choose from. Take your pick from our popular front-entry and rear-entry homes, or our innovative new American Dream Collection. Homes within the American Dream series are designed to be as energy-efficient as possible. This means you’ll have a lower carbon footprint as well as reduced utility bills.
All Lennar interiors are curated with style, comfort, and longevity in mind – from quality flooring to attractive countertops. At Hamilton Preserve, we have three residential floorplans available to new homeowners- American Dream Collection, Rear Entry Collection, Front Entry Collection.
Whichever Hamilton Preserve property you choose, your new home will come equipped with all you need to feel comfortable and start making memories. All homes feature sophisticated bathrooms and immaculate kitchens, furnished with state of the art fixtures and stainless steel appliances. Furthermore, all properties within the Hamilton Preserve community are part of Lennar’s Everything’s Included® program, which means you get contemporary features and premium upgrades included in the home’s list price.
As a Hamilton Preserve homeowner, you will experience a peaceful community lifestyle that caters to families of all shapes and sizes. There are two scenic lakes on-site and plenty of green space so you can enjoy more time outdoors. The estate is ideally located near several local nature reserves and parks. Meanwhile, Buford’s modest city has all the amenities, entertainment, and dining facilities you could need.
Here are just a handful of the restaurants, conveniences, and things to do within a 10-minute drive of the Hamilton Preserve neighborhood:
- Caprese New York Pasta & Pizza – This family-run eatery serves up traditional pasta dishes and New York-style pizza. In warm weather, the patio is the perfect setting for some al fresco dining.
- Gyro City Grill – Authentic, delicious Greek food is on the menu at Gyro City Grill. Gyros are presented with homemade dips that’ll whisk you away to the Mediterranean.
- Ninja Steak & Sushi – If you can’t decide between quality sushi and succulent steak, then this Japanese restaurant lets you tuck into both! You can pair your meal with a glass of sake too.
- Feast 26 – This sleek bistro dishes up your favorite Southern, cajun and creole comforts. Everything on the menu is made from scratch and is bursting with flavor.
- Splat! Cakes’ n’ Such – Satisfy your sweet tooth by indulging in a freshly baked cupcake and a coffee at your local cafe. The creative menu is updated monthly.
- Chateau Elan – Ideal for special occasions, this resort features several fine-dining restaurants and upscale bars.
Things to Do:
- Duncan Creek Park – Your local recreational park, containing sports facilities, a children’s playground, and an expansive skate park. Here, there’s something for everyone in the family!
- Rock Springs Park – Experience this vast park where you can breathe in a hearty dose of natural delights and birdsong while exploring the trails. There’s a dog park here too for furry family members.
- Hamilton Mill Golf Club – Golfers are spoiled for choice in Hamilton Preserve, and your closest offering ticks all the boxes. This exquisitely maintained golf club is founded on family values – your membership covers your whole tribe!
- Little Mulberry Park – This spacious park is perfect for biking, hiking, and even horseback riding. It contains a picturesque lake ideal for a summer picnic.
- Twin Bridges Lake – This 10-acre lake is a haven for anyone who likes to fish. No fishing license is required, and there is even a mini pond specifically for children to fish from and gain a bit of experience.
- Hamilton Preserve is near several grocery stores. Walmart, Aldi, Publix, and Kroger are all a short drive away from the complex. The Hamilton Mill Village Shopping Center is a 5-minute drive away, with a wide variety of stores plus a movie theater.
- You will find a selection of banks in the neighborhood as well, including Bank of America, Wells Fargo, PNC, Synovus, and SunTrust.
- Local pharmacies are conveniently located near the Hamilton Preserve community, including CVS, Walmart, and Publix. There’s also several gyms and medical services all a few minutes’ drive from home.
- There is an excellent selection of exemplary elementary and high schools surrounding Hamilton Preserve, including Mill Creek High School and Duncan Creek Elementary school.
To cap it all off, Hamilton Preserve is a mere 51-mile drive from Atlanta. That means you have all the amenities and attractions of a large, metropolitan city just a short drive from home.
Single-family homes within the Hamilton Preserve are now available for viewing by appointment only. For more information or to schedule an appointment, contact our Internet Sales Consultants:
Kim, Marianne, Chrissy, and Kelly: (404) 931-7462