Conveniently located just off I-85, in Pendergrass, Georgia is Lennar’s brand-new community – Pendergrass Station.
Pendergrass Station features Lennar’s American Dream series, featuring Atlanta, Boston, and Columbia floorplans. These low-maintenance, single-family homes were designed with you in mind and inspired by a simpler time in American history with all modern-day luxuries. Available floorplans range from 1,842 to 2,343 square feet, with four to five bedrooms, two bathrooms, and two-car garages. These beautifully designed homes offer everything you could want in a home, including spacious light-filled rooms, modern features, and premium upgrades included in the list price of the home thanks to Lennar’s Everything’s Included® program. Prices start from the mid $200s.
At Pendergrass Station, residents will enjoy the quaint township and natural surroundings and access to everyday conveniences, including shopping, dining, and entertainment nearby. Here are just a few great restaurants, shops and things to do within a 10-mile drive of the Pendergrass Station community:
- The Galloping Galette – A charming cafe serving up sweet French delicacies in an industrial and artistic space. Pop-in for the strawberry crepes, the mimosas, and the best latte in town!
- Moonshiners Bar & Grill – Come for Rae’s twisted queso and stay for the live music and cocktails. This local watering hole offers yummy pub eats, TVs to watch games, and bar games like pool and darts.
- The Roman Oven – This cozy, classic Italian restaurant prepares all food fresh in house and is the perfect, cozy little place to pop into for a sub, a pizza, or their exquisite tiramisu.
- Local Station – This local favorite is an exquisite Georgia gem, and it’s just 9 miles from Pendergrass Station! Enjoy the adorable outdoor seating, stunning charcuterie boards, and specialty cocktails.
- El Centinela Mexican Restaurant – Your go-to spot for the most authentic Mexican food in town. Enjoy ample plates of fajitas and enchiladas in a relaxed indoor or outdoor, easygoing setting.
- Cotton Calf Kitchen – The perfect spot for date nights, work functions, and girls nights out. This upscale, contemporary steakhouse serves high-quality steaks, seafood, and carefully curated wine, all in a stunning, converted historic space.
Things to Do:
- Braselton Mulberry Riverwalk – Enjoy Georgia’s beautiful landscape and hiking and walking trails at Braselton’s riverwalk. This is the perfect place to stretch your legs and get some fresh air.
- Pendergrass Flea Market – La Vaquita – The ultimate in local entertainment, shopping, food, and events is less than two miles from your home at Pendergrass Station. Enjoy the quick drive and enjoy a cultural experience right in your backyard and shop at over 700+ stalls for new and used merchandise, seasonal vegetables, freshly made food, and so much more.
- The Château Élan Golf Club – This refined retreat isn’t just for golf enthusiasts. Head over to the Château for a spa day, a swim in the pool, a round of tennis, or enjoy one of the seven restaurants onsite.
- Michelin Raceway Road Atlanta – This motorsports facility features a world-class track where you can enjoy events, professional and amateur races, or even participate in driving school!
- Pendergrass Station is conveniently located to many grocery store options, including Publix, Kroger, Bell’s Food Market, and Aldi.
- A variety of banks are on offer in Jefferson and Braselton, including Wells Fargo, Bank OZK, Northeast Georgia Bank, and more.
- Many medical facilities, rehabilitation centers, and pharmacies are also conveniently located nearby, including CVS and Publix.
Pendergrass’s proximity to Atlanta (it’s less than a 60-mile drive) also opens up the entertainment, shopping, and dining options to Pendergrass Station’s residents. Just a quick trip into the city, and you’ll have access to professional sporting events, concerts, an international airport, universities, museums and more.
Single-Family homes within the Pendergrass Station community are coming soon. Join the VIP list to receive more information, special offers, and incentives for this community. For more information or to schedule an appointment, contact our Internet Sales Consultants:
Kim, Marianne, Chrissy & Kelly