Pickens Place, situated in a quiet Powder Springs location, is a beautiful, ranch-style home community with proximity to shopping, dining, entertainment, outdoor parks and recreation, schools, and top-ranked healthcare facilities.
This intimate community is comprised of just 20 homesites featuring ranch-style floorplans offering 4 spacious floorplans to choose from. These single-story properties feature between 1,683 and 2,084 square feet of living space with 2 to 3 bedrooms and 2 -3 bathrooms. Each residence boasts a 2-car garage.
As a part of Lennar’s Everything’s Included® program, homeowners receive luxury upgrades included in the list price of the home as well as spacious light-filled rooms and contemporary features. With architectural options, you can expand your home to the outdoors with a screened-in patio or add a fireplace to your family room. You can even add a second level bonus room or an additional bedroom! Prices start from the mid $300s.
At Pickens Place, residents will enjoy the best of both worlds – quiet and natural surroundings and the convenience of Powder Springs. Here you can enjoy plenty of conveniences such as shopping, dining, and entertainment nearby. Here are just a few great restaurants, shops and things to do within a 15-minute drive of the Pickens Place community:
- Cielo Blue Mexican Grill and Cantina – This Mexican grill is the perfect place to grab a burrito, taco, and Marietta’s best guacamole.
- Okinawa Steak & Sushi – This Japanese restaurant serves up some of the freshest seafood in town. Enjoy a large selection of sushi rolls, fresh fish, wraps, soups, salads, hibachi, etc.
- Kale Me Crazy – This superfood cafe offers locals healthy, raw, and organic options, including salads, wraps, smoothies, and juices in an upscale and peaceful environment.
- Taco Mac Marietta – This local favorite is best known for its epic buffalo wings, a wide selection of cold microbrewed beers on tap, and the sound of live sporting events.
- West Cobb Diner – Friendly service, quality food, and comforting vibes. This long-standing restaurant is a local favorite with a variety of Southern delights for everyone.
- Atami Grill & Sushi Marietta – Hibachi, sushi, and bento boxes at Atami are fresh and served up in a chic and trendy environment.
Things to Do:
- Stars and Strikes Family Entertainment Center – The ultimate in family-friendly fun. Enjoy hours of fun at this amusement center bowling, riding bumper cars, and playing laser tag.
- Mt Tabor Park – This serene athletic park is the perfect place to enjoy a round of tennis, a mountain bike ride, or a stroll along the trails.
- Oregon Park Disc Golf Park – This unique sport is a fun way to spend a day outdoors with your family and friends while trying something new.
- Kennesaw Mountain National Battlefield Park – This preserved site of an 1864 Civil War battle has plenty to offer visitors. There are numerous trails to enjoy, like the Cheatham Hill Trailhead, Gilbert Trail, etc. Enjoy spectacular views, gardens, creeks, and museums throughout the area.
- Cobb County Lost Mountain Park – This spacious park has plenty to offer everyone. Here, you can enjoy tennis courts, the softball complex, fishing at the ponds, the recreation center, and walking trails.
- Pickens Place is surrounded by everyday conveniences, including shopping at Citizens Square Shopping Center, Lost Mountain Crossing, Paulding Place, etc.
- Pickens Place is conveniently located a short drive from popular grocery stores, like Publix, Kroger, Walmart and a new Costco opening later this year.
- Many medical facilities and pharmacies may be found nearby, such as Walmart Pharmacy and Walgreens.
Pickens Place is located in Powder Springs just 10 miles outside Marietta, and only 25 miles outside Atlanta. Here you can experience even more entertainment, shopping, dining, and employment opportunities. You’ll also have convenient access to major sporting events, concerts, an international airport, universities, museums, etc.
Beautiful, brand-new ranch-homes within Pickens Place are now selling virtually and by private self-tour. For more information or to schedule an appointment, contact our Internet Sales Consultants:
Kim, Marianne, Chrissy, Kelly / (404) 931-7462 / https://www.lennar.com/New-Homes/Georgia/Atlanta/Powder-Springs/Pickens-Place