Towns at the Junction, located in the heart of Norcross, Georgia, is an intimate townhome community with proximity to Historic Downtown’s boutique shops, lush green parks, and incredible eateries.
This charming new community is comprised of just 64 townhomes featuring four Quick Move-In Homes available this month. These 3-story homes feature approximately 2,000 square feet of living space with up to 4 bedrooms and 3.5 bathrooms. Each residence boasts a 2-car garage. Prices start from $369,575.
As a part of Lennar’s Lennar’s Everything’s Included® program, homeowners receive luxury upgrades included in the list price of the home.
Imagine moving right into a brand-new home expertly designed with you in mind. Standard and notable Towns at the Junction home features include:
- Shaw 7″ Engineered Vinyl Plank Flooring
- Timberlake® Tahoe Cabinets with 36″ Uppers and Crown Molding
- Stainless Steel Frigidaire® Professional Appliances including Gas Range, Vented Microhood Combo and Dishwasher
- Granite Countertops with Tile Backsplash
- Cultured Marble Vanities and Tile Floors in Full Baths
- Moen® Brushed Nickel Pull-out Faucet
- Click here to learn more about what’s Included at Towns at the Junction.
At Towns at the Junction, homeowners will enjoy easy, lock-and-go townhome living with the feeling of a single-family plan and included exterior maintenance. The location is unbeatable with easy access to I-85 and I-285 and just moments from the highly-sought after Historic Downtown Norcross and Jones Bridge Park on the Chattahoochee River.
Here are a handful of the best restaurants, shops and things to do just 15-minutes away from the Towns at the Junction community:
- The Crossing Steakhouse – Located on Peachtree Street in Downtown Norcross, this converted, wood-paneled historic train depot offers a cozy ambiance and Southern Comfort, steakhouse delights.
- Mojitos – This buzzy, modern establishment provides its guests with Cuban-American sandwiches and entrees, unique cocktails, and an intimate atmosphere.
- Zapata Tacos and Tequila Bar – Enjoy the best margaritas, street-style tacos, tequila, and Monday night bingo in town at this relaxed, brick-lined Mexican joint in Historic Downtown.
- Gingerspice Bakery – Enjoy sweet treats, cakes, and pastries at this local favorite. This is the perfect place to grab a custom birthday cake.
- The Iron Horse Tavern – Beyond the brick, this quaint and classic exterior is a cozy little pub serving up American and British fare and draft beer. Play darts or enjoy a cold one on the outside deck.
- 45 South Cafe – This cozy, relaxed cafe features a variety of comfort food and coffee drinks as well as the occasional live musical performance. Enjoy this hotspot for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and evening cocktails.
- Bleu House – Enjoy incredible gourmet sandwiches in this mural-adorned, low-key shop with outdoor patio and happy vibes.
Things to Do:
- The Forum on Peachtree Parkway – This outdoor mall is the perfect place to catch up with friends, run errands and peruse the vast collection of upscale shops, boutiques, restaurants, and more in a European ambiance.
- Jones Bridge Park – Get back in touch with nature at this tranquil riverside park. The kids can play on the playground while the adults picnic. Enjoy sand volleyball, swim, fish, and enjoy the view!
- Malibu Norcross – Go-Kart track, mini-golf course, batting cages, and more keep the fun going at this family-friendly venue perfect for birthday parties, family outings, or a summer weekend at home.
- Best Friend Park – Make the most of a beautiful day in Norcross at Best Friend Park. Enjoy a tennis match, walking trails, or a dip in their two outdoor swimming pools.
- Towns at the Junction is surrounded by everyday conveniences including shopping at Norcross Village Shopping Center, Peachtree Corners Marketplace, The Forum on Peachtree Parkway, and more.
- Towns at the Junction is conveniently located a short drive from popular grocery stores, like Publix, Kroger, Sprouts Farmers Market, Ingles Market, and ALDI.
- Many medical facilities and pharmacies may be found nearby, such as Walmart Pharmacy, Walgreens, CVS, and more.
Towns at the Junction is located in the highly desirable city of Norcross, just 20 miles outside Atlanta. Here you can experience even more entertainment, shopping, dining, and employment opportunities. You’ll also have convenient access to major sporting events, concerts, an international airport, universities, museums, and more.
Beautiful, brand-new townhomes within Towns at the Junction are now selling. For more information or to schedule an appointment, contact our Internet Sales Consultants:
Linda, Kim, Kelly, Marianne, and Chrissy.