Conveniently located just off I-575, steps away from the Hickory Log Creek Reservoir sits Lennar’s brand-new Active Adult Resort-Style Community – Hickory Bluffs.
Hickory Bluffs features low-maintenance, single-family homes designed to complement the lifestyles of Active Adults. Single-story floor plans range from 1,683 to 2,850 square feet, with two to four bedrooms and two to three bathrooms. These beautifully designed ranch-style homes offer everything you could want in a home including spacious light-filled rooms, contemporary features and premium upgrades included in the list price of the home thanks to Lennar’s Everything’s Included® program. Prices start from the low $300s.
Luxury-style amenities at Hickory Bluffs will have you feeling like you live at a 5-star resort. Just steps from your home you’ll find a luxurious swimming pool complete with clubhouse perfect for hosting family gatherings or socializing with your neighbors. The grounds also include a fully-equipped fitness center with weights, and cardio machines, a lighted sports court with pickleball courts and full-sized tennis courts.
Hickory Bluffs homeowners will enjoy the convenience of fully maintained lawns year-round and the security of living within a gated community. No more wasting a beautiful day tending to your landscaping or mowing the lawn – instead, escape to the pool and relax.
At Hickory Bluffs, residents will enjoy the best of both worlds – quiet and natural surroundings and the convenience of downtown Canton – a historic and charming city of approximately 25,000 residents in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains. Here you can enjoy plenty of conveniences such as shopping, dining, and entertainment nearby. Here are just a few great restaurants, shops and things to do within a 10-minute drive of the Hickory Bluffs community gates:
- Keithsburg Cafe – A log cabin cafe with outdoor seating, big fluffy pancakes, and that classic southern hospitality.
- Riverstone Corner Bistro – This Canton original and local favorite serves up delicious burgers, salads, wings, yummy cocktails, and drool-worthy desserts. Come here to enjoy the country-chic vibe, the patio in the summer, the warm fire in the winter and the live music on weekend nights.
- Provino’s Italian Restaurant – This classic Italien joint offers the area’s best pasta and pizza dishes in a homey setting.
- 7 Tequilas Mexican Restaurant – Canton locals love 7 Tequilas for the fun social vibes, live music every Thursday and Sunday, the famous 7 tequilas dip, and their signature margarita.
- Reformation Brewery – More than just a brewery serving craft cold-ones, and bar bites Reformation offers yoga, events and live music in a family-friendly, renovated riverfront mill.
Things to Do:
- Etowah River Park – This dog-friendly park features a paved waterfront walking paths and a connecting bridge to Heritage Park. Ideal for long walks, picnics, or launching the kayak or canoe in the river.
- Cherokee Lanes – Join a league or get a group of friends and neighbors together for a night of bowling at this ten-pin alley. Deals run on Wednesdays and Sundays featuring $.99 specials.
- The Canton Theatre – This little venue in downtown Canton has been in existence since 1911 and features local talent, film showings, and family favorites.
- Canton Golf Club – This quaint nine-hole course is immaculately maintained and a great place to pop in for a quick round. Memberships are available, and public play is every Monday.
- AMC CLASSIC Riverstone 15 – A classic cineplex featuring 3D and jumbo digital screens. Catch all the latest blockbusters at this centrally located theatre.
- Hickory Bluffs is conveniently located to many grocery store options, including Walmart Supercenter, Publix, Aldi, Ingles Market, and Target.
- A variety of banks are on offer in Canton including Wells Fargo, Chase, SunTrust, Bank of America, Renasant Bank and more.
- Many medical facilities, rehabilitation centers, and pharmacies are also conveniently located nearby, including CVS, Walgreens, Northside, Publix, and Walmart.
Canton’s proximity to Atlanta (it’s less than a 45-mile drive) also opens up the entertainment, shopping, and dining options to Hickory Bluffs’ residents. Just a quick trip into the city and you’ll have access to professional sporting events, concerts, an international airport, universities, museums and more.
Single-Family homes within the Hickory Bluffs community are now selling by appointment only from Avery Landing in Holly Springs. For more information or to schedule an appointment, contact our Internet Sales Consultants:
Linda Bates, Kim Nolte & Kelly Fabian