Artisan, located in the heart of Alpharetta, is a fun and exciting community with proximity to chef-driven and locally-owned dining, premier shopping in five distinct districts, one-of-a-kind attractions, and live entertainment venues.
This incredible new community is comprised of just 94 townhomes featuring several spacious floor plans to choose from. These 2-story properties feature approximately 2,000 square feet of living space with 3 bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms. Each residence boasts a 2-car garage. Prices start from the low $400s.
As a part of Lennar’s Lennar’s Everything’s Included® program, homeowners receive luxury upgrades included in the list price of the home.
Imagine moving right into a brand-new home expertly designed with you in mind. Standard and notable Artisan home features include:
- Shaw 7″ Engineered Vinyl Plank Flooring
- Timberlake® Tahoe Cabinets with 42″ Uppers and Crown Molding
- Stainless Steel Frigidaire® Professional Appliances including Gas Range, Vented Microhood Combo and Dishwasher
- Granite Countertops with Tile Backsplash
- Stainless Steel Double-Bowl Sink
- Moen® Brushed Nickel Pull-out Faucet
- Click here to learn more about what’s included at Artisan.
Luxurious amenities available at Artisan include a resort-style pool with cabana – perfect for soaking up the sun on the weekends. With included lawn care and maintenance, you’ll have more time to enjoy swimming or reading by the pool and all the low-maintenance living perks this neighborhood offers.
At Artisan, homeowners will enjoy easy, lock-and-go townhome living with the feeling of a single-family plan, just moments from the highly-sought after Downtown Alpharetta. This highly walkable neighborhood puts you at the doorstep of Ameris Bank Amphitheatre and within proximity to shopping, dining, and GA 400 for easy commutes into Atlanta. Here are just a handful of the best restaurants, shops and things to do within a 10-minute drive of the Artisan community:
- Superica – Located in the Avalon shopping center, this intimate, neighborhood eatery features rustic decor and Texas-style cuisine with south-of-the-border influences.
- Village Tavern – Enjoy classic American cuisine and an extensive wine list in a rusticly designed setting or fireside on their stunning patio. This is a local favorite!
- South Main Kitchen – Behind this gorgeous brick facade is a shabby-chic eatery with the best Southern cuisine in town. Enjoy shabby-chic decor and a contemporary version of your favorite comfort classics.
- Made Kitchen Cocktails – Chic, rustic, and cozy with the best cocktails in town. This Spanish-style restaurant is well known and loved for its tapas, shareable plates, and sangria.
- Crust Pasta & Pizzeria- Enjoy incredible Italian delights, an extensive wine list, and a cozy atmosphere at Crust. Dine al fresco on the patio on a warm night or enjoy the rust inside interior design.
Things to Do:
- Willis Park Recreation Center – This luscious, green park is filled with walking trails, ball fields, children’s playgrounds, an equestrian park, a dog park, a swimming pool, and regular community events.
- Top Golf – Perfect for date night or a day with the family. This high-tech driving range also features a swanky lounge with excellent food and arcade games.
- Ameris Bank Amphitheatre – This outdoor venue is located less than a mile from Artisan and features performances from world-renowned and chart-topping artists.
- North Point Mall – Shop til you drop at Alpharetta’s many malls. North Point features the one-of-a-kind attraction – the American Girl Boutique.
- Artisan is surrounded by every conveniences including shopping at North Point Mall, Avalon, Mansell Crossing, and more.
- Artisan is conveniently located a short drive from popular grocery stores, like Publix, Whole Foods, Kroger, and Walmart.
- Many medical facilities and pharmacies may be found nearby, such as Walmart Pharmacy, Walgreens, CVS, and more.
Artisan is located in the highly desirable city of Alpharetta, just 25 miles outside Atlanta. Here you can experience even more entertainment, shopping, dining, and employment opportunities. You’ll also have convenient access to major sporting events, concerts, an international airport, universities, museums, and more.
Beautiful, brand-new townhomes within Artisan are now selling virtually and by private self-tour. For more information or to schedule an appointment, contact our Internet Sales Consultants:
Linda Bates, Kim Nolte & Kelly Fabian