Marietta, a leafy, suburban town 20 miles northwest of Atlanta, is the perfect place to call home. And now, with the addition of two new Lennar communities, you have the choice between single-family homes and three-story townhomes within one mile of downtown’s Marietta Square.
Hedges Park features single-family floorplans with 1,858 to 2,468 square feet, with three to five bedrooms and two and a half to four full bathrooms. Prices range from the mid $300’s.
Promenade at The Square floorplans range from 1,850 to 1,900 square feet and feature three bedrooms and two and a half bathrooms. Townhomes within this community are priced from the low $300’s.
No matter what your stage of life, if you’re a newlywed, first-time homeowner, flourishing family or empty-nester, you have options with Lennar in the beautiful town of Marietta.
Here are just a few reasons to love life in Marietta:
- Outdoor enthusiasts will appreciate the proximity to Kennesaw Mountain National Battlefield Park, the preserved site of an 1864 Civil War battle. Here, there are many hiking and walking paths for those of all fitness levels. Looped trails to the mountain top and Kolb Farm range from two to over 16 miles.
- The Larry Bell Park and Cobb Aquatic Center are also located close by and offer tennis courts, an Olympic style swimming pool, ball fields, and a gymnastics center.
- The City Club Marietta Golf Course is located less than a mile from Hedges Park and Promenade at The Square communities. This 100-year-old, full 18 hole course has tournaments, events, and a grill for all to enjoy.
- History buffs will love living in a town with a rich past. Museums that tell the area’s historical tales include The William Root House Museum & Garden, and the Marietta Museum of History. Another popular Marietta museum is the Gone With the Wind Museum at Brumby Hall which celebrates the Margaret Mitchell novel and film, with costumes, rare prints, and memorabilia.
- Marietta has plenty of entertainment options for the whole family. From Six Flags White Water amusement park with 40-acres of water parks, rides and attractions to Andretti Indoor Karting and Games, the perfect place to ride around on a rainy day. Another popular site within Marietta is the Earl and Rachel Smith Strand Theatre the exquisitely restored art deco theater featuring classic films, live music, and venue tours. SunTrust Park home of the Atlanta Braves and The Battery Atlanta, a “360-degree experience” where you can do everything from shop to dine within steps of the field are less than 8-miles from Marietta.
Nightlife & Live Music:
- Residents of Marietta who love a night out and some live music will find both at several local spots. Hemingway’s Bar & Grill, Dixie Tavern, a burger-centric, roadhouse-style bar, and Blue Mist Cafe Bar Lounge, a relaxed and intimate lounge featuring premium cocktails and light bites, all offer live music throughout the week. The Glover Park Brewery is another hotspot steps away from the Marietta Square offering a dog-friendly beer garden, events and craft brews in an industrial-style space.
Marietta offers its residents a vast range of restaurant options from local favorites to well-known chains. Below are just a few popular spots close by to Hedges Park and Promenade at The Square communities:
- Douceur De France – This French-style bakery is known for offering the area’s best-baked goods such as baguettes, petits fours, and quiches. This is the perfect place to pop into in the morning for a coffee and a breakfast treat.
- Jack’s New Yorker Deli – Conveniently located along Roswell Street in downtown Marietta, this classic deli offers sandwiches, hot dogs and a menu the kids will love.
- Marietta offers a variety of cuisines from around the world including Columbian paella and sangria at Kiosco, Celtic style corned beef and cabbage at Johnnie MacCracken’s Celtic Firehouse Pub, Latin-Asian fusion tacos and quesadillas at Taqueria Tsunami, and upscale, the authentic-Italian fare at Piastra Restaurant.
- For a taste of local Georgia cuisine, we recommend local favorites like Stockyard Burgers and Bones for specialty burgers, ribs, and bourbon, Two Birds Taphouse for shareable Southern delicacies, and the famous Marietta Diner located on Cobb Parkway.
Marietta is a special place, and the emphasis around creating and maintaining a tight-knit community is evident in the many events the town puts on.
Residents enjoy the Marietta Square Market, the centrally located food hall featuring twenty restaurant and retail merchants as well as the Marietta Wine Market, an exposed-brick store hosting biweekly tastings and a wide selection of wines and beers.
In addition to all the beautiful things that make Marietta unique, residents also enjoy everyday conveniences. Supermarkets like Kroger, Food Depot, Walmart and Sam’s Club are all a short drive away, as is retail shopping at Westbrook Plaza Shopping Center. Residents also benefit from Marietta’s proximity to Cobb, which offers even more shopping options as well as the Cobb County International Airport.
Hedges Park and Promenade at The Square communities benefit from both a laid-back lifestyle as well as a location close to plenty to see and do. Discover for yourself what makes Marietta such a sought after place to live. Lennar’s new communities Hedges Park and Promenade at The Square, in Marietta are now selling and have move-in ready homes available NOW!
For more information or to schedule a tour, contact our Internet Sales Consultants:
Linda Bates, Kim Nolte & Kelly Fabian