Located at the foothills of the North Georgia Mountains in West Forsyth is one of Lennar’s most highly sought after communities – Mountain Crest.
Mountain Crest is an amenity-rich community comprised of single-family homes, townhomes, and ranch plan residences designed to complement homeowners of all life stages – from first-time homebuyers to growing families to Active Adults. Floor plans range from 2,100 to 4,353 square feet, with three bedrooms and two and a half bathrooms to five bedrooms and four and a half bathrooms. Prices range from the low $300s to the low $600s.
Mountain Crest’s many resort-style amenities are a major draw to this fine community. There’s something for everyone here including a private clubhouse, a Junior Olympic swimming pool, four lighted tennis courts, four pickleball courts, a viewing pavilion and a playground perfect for our littler residents and young visitors. The Village Green is a central gathering place with sports fields, gardens, walking paths and benches. Residents will also enjoy a full activities calendar curated by Lynette, Mountain Crest’s full-time activities director.
Families with school-aged children will appreciate Mountain Crest’s proximity to excellent schools including Forsyth Central High School, Otwell Middle School, and Sawnee Elementary School, all of which are just a 10-minute drive from the community gates.
There’s plenty to do within the gates of Mountain Crest, as well as within the City of Cumming’s uniquely rural surroundings. Here you can enjoy life amongst nature, the beloved Sawnee Mountain Preserve, Lake Lanier and the world-class golf courses. Then, when the city calls, Atlanta is only a 40-mile drive away. At Mountain Crest, you truly have the best of both worlds.
Mountain Crest’s surroundings are rural, but there’s still plenty of conveniences such as shopping, dining, and entertainment nearby. Here are just a few great restaurants, shops and things to do within a 15-minute drive of the Mountain Crest community gates:
Excellent Dining Options:
- Tam’s BackStage: At this local favorite, patrons are served steak, seafood and classic American fare in a historic, exposed-brick, playhouse.
- Venti or Mia’s: Two casual classic and local favorites for pizza and Italian fare.
- Ichiban: Hibachi-grilled food with a show makes this simple sushi bar and restaurant a classic date night or family-friendly dinner spot.
Things To Do:
- Mary Alice Beach Park – This lakeside beach is an ideal summer spot to bring a picnic, BBQ some hamburgers and hot dogs, go for a swim, kayak or zip around the water in a boat.
- Sawnee Mt. Preserve – This 963-acre park is known for Indian Seats rock formation, and offers visitors miles of hiking trails to explore.
- Golf – Golfers will rejoice at the options surrounding the Mountain Crest community. Polo Golf & Country Club, The Manor Golf & Country Club, and the Hawks Ridge Golf Club are all well known and loved courses nearby.
Mountain Crest residents have plenty of options when it comes to grocery shopping. Nearby stores include Kroger, Publix, Earth Fare, Sprouts, Ingles Market, Super Market La Rosita, and Walmart.
Surrounding shopping malls include Vickery Village, Cumming Marketplace, The Avalon, The Halcyon and The Collection at Forsyth.
Discover Lennar’s idyllic community – Mountain Crest in West Forsyth. A thoughtfully designed master-planned community priced from the low $300s. For more information or to schedule a tour, contact our Internet Sales Consultants:
Linda Bates, Kim Nolte & Kelly Fabian
2395 Westlington Circle
Cumming, GA 30040