Master-planned Community on 440 Acres in Cumming
Invites Families to Free Outdoor Movie Event
On Saturday, July 22, Mountain Crest, Forsyth County’s resort-style master-planned community in Cumming, invites families and friends to watch its first-ever Movie on the Green: Toy Story 3. There will be complimentary popcorn and beverages, and a number of food trucks will sell yummy eats on the go.
“It’s a great opportunity to explore Mountain Crest’s masterful lay-out and see some of the first homes that are ready for sale or nearing completion,” says Rose Humphrey, Marketing Manager. ”Then, grab your blanket and enjoy a fun evening under the stars with your family on the Village Green.”
The central Village Green is a dedicated space in the heart of Mountain Crest. It is the size of a football field, perfect for games, picnics, concerts and other events.
The community, including 150 acres of common space, opened for sale in April. It includes eight distinct neighborhoods plus multi-million dollar resort-style amenities, such as:
- 8,000 sf. ft. clubhouse with rooms for activities, clubs and social events
- 8 lighted tennis courts and a viewing pavilion
- 4 pickleball courts
- Junior Olympic swimming pool, waterslide and other water features
- Children’s playground
- Pocket parks in each neighborhood
- Extensive landscaping including tree-lined streets throughout
- In certain neighborhoods, residents will be able to enjoy garden beds, a bocce ball court, a smaller neighborhood clubhouse or dedicated pool.
For information about Mountain Crest, a Lennar Atlanta community, or to add your name to the interest list, please visit MountainCrestGA.com.