Nestled among the Sawnee Mountain Preserve in South Forsyth, Georgia, you’ll find our sprawling master-planned community – Mountain Crest. This luxurious community offers scenic views, friendly neighbours, proximity to shopping, dining, and entertainment and resort-style amenities. This is why we’re thrilled to announce two new phases within the highly desirable community and provide homebuyers an opportunity to purchase their dream home at Mountain Crest.
Dartmoor will feature 162 2-story, single-family homes with floorplans ranging from 2,745 to 3,283 square feet with 4-6 bedrooms, 4 to 5 bathrooms, and a 2-car garage. Floorplans can also include a basement – the perfect space for a game room or kid’s play area. With Lennar’s Everything’s Included® offering. Prices start at $365,900 and are now selling.
High Meadows, an intimate collection, will feature just 36 1-story, single-family homes. Three floorplans are available within High Meadows and are 2,619 square feet with 2-4 bedrooms, 2-3 bathrooms, and a 2-car garage. Basement and slab homesites are also available. Enjoy the lifestyle of unmatched excellence you deserve with Lennar’s Everything’s Included features like Shaw 7″ Engineered Vinyl Plank Flooring, Timberlake® Cabinets with 42″ Uppers and Crown Moulding, Granite/Quartz Kitchen Countertops, Moen® fixtures in all bathrooms and home automation. Prices start at $371,900 and are now selling.
Luxury-style amenities at Mountain Crest will have you feeling like you live at a 5-star resort. Just steps from your home you’ll find a Junior Olympic pool with a separate children’s pool complete with waterslide and water features. Eight full-sized lighted tennis courts, four of which can be used as pickleball courts, and a viewing pavilion are onsite to perfect your backhand. The Village Green is a central gathering place with gardens, walking paths, and benches – perfect for tossing a football or kicking a soccer ball. Residents and young visitors love our community playground, created from kid-safe recycled materials. You’ll enjoy the 8,000 square foot clubhouse featuring a 24-hour gym facility with multiple cardio machines so you can lift weights or do some cardio when it’s convenient for you! Plus, with fully maintained lawns year-round and trash removal – you’ll have more time to enjoy the fabulous amenities. Mountain Crest also has an onsite Lifestyle Director who regularly coordinates events and activities for all our homeowners to keep that sense of community going!
Just outside the Mountain Crest community is plenty to see and do, including:
- The Collection at Forsyth – This outdoor shopping center features stunning fountains, brick walkways, and upscale shops, dining, and a movie theatre. The Collection is always hosting fun events like trivia nights, Family Fun Nights, happy hours, live music, and more.
- The Halcyon – An idyllic 135-acre gathering place features curated shops, chef-driven restaurants, weekly farmer’s markets, a dog park, live music, and more. This outdoor venue is a stunning space to gather with friends, play a game of cornhole, shop, and listen to some tunes. They even have yoga!
- Big Creek Greenway – Forsyth County’s 11-mile-long, 12-foot wide, concrete and boardwalk path winds through lush woodlands along the Big Creek (soon to extend to Sawnee Mountain). It’s the perfect place to walk, jog, bike, inline skate, walk your dog and get some fresh air.
- Lake Lanier – Access this stunning lake via Mary Alice Beach Park, just 6-miles from Mountain Crest. It’s the perfect place for swimming, boating, fishing, kayaking, hiking, and picnicking.
Mountain Crest also provides proximity to excellent dining options, including:
- Tam’s BackStage: At this local favorite, patrons are served steak, seafood, and classic American fare in a historic, exposed-brick, playhouse.
- Annunziata’s Cucina Italiano: A casual classic and local favorite for pizza and Italian fare.
- Happy Family Chinese Food And Sushi Bar: Hibachi-grilled food with a show makes this simple sushi bar and restaurant a classic date night or family-friendly dinner spot.
Everyday conveniences are also located within minutes of the Mountain Crest community gates and include grocery stores like Kroger, Walmart, and Ingles Market.
Mountain Crest is now comprised of five home collections, including Horsemen’s Run, Martingale, StableGate, High Meadows, and Dartmoor. Townhomes, ranch plans, and single-family homes within these collections range from $293,000 to $538,900 with 2,069 to 4,014 square feet and 3 to 6 bedrooms. Whether you’re a first-time homeowner, a growing family, or an empty nester – there’s something for everyone at Mountain Crest.