Corona, Calif. – July 2019 – Lennar’s two communities at Sierra Bella, Sonata and Adagio, offer distinctive collections of spacious, luxury new homes for sale in Corona that provide a variety of benefits of those in search of a move-up dream home. From location, design and so much more – here are the top 10 reasons you should consider calling Sierra Bella home.
- 1. Easy OC Commute: Located just off Green River Road, Sierra Bella is a great community for families looking for a spacious new home to fit their budget but might need to commute back and forth to Orange County for work, hobbies or to visit family.
- 2. Luxury for Less: The spacious homes at Sonata and Adagio range in size from 2,497 to 4,167 square feet of generous living space with up to five bedrooms and three-bay garages! But, unlike new homes in that size range across Orange County, these homes are priced starting at the upper $600,000s. With estate-style, single-story layouts available!
- 3. Everything’s Included® & Connected: Thanks to our signature Everything’s Included® approach to homebuilding, your new home at Adagio and Sonata comes outfitted with the latest and greatest upgrades and features at no extra cost. Additionally, these homes showcase integrated home automation voice powered by Amazon Alexa and the world’s first Wi-Fi CERTIFIED™ Home Design for whole-home connectivity.
- 4. Education: Homeowners at Sierra Bella will be in the Corona Norco Unified School District, which offers some of the best schools in Riverside County. You can rest assured it’s a smart move for the kids and their education!
- 5. Next Gen® – The Home Within A Home®: Our popular line of Next Gen® homes were designed for multigenerational families. The Next Gen® suite functions as a home within itself, featuring a separate entrance, living room, bedroom, bathroom, and kitchenette. Available at Adagio, the floorplan provides a whopping 4,167 square feet of space in total!
- 6. Beautiful Open-Concept Living Spaces: The homes were designed for the ultimate living experience, with each plan showcasing a spacious open-concept main living area. Perfect for family get-togethers and those who love to entertain, our kitchens open up into the dining area and great room effortlessly, and extend further outdoors.
- 7. Luxe Master Suites: Fit for a king and queen, every home design showcases the perfect quarters for mom and dad. Spacious bedrooms, spa-like bathrooms with separate showers and large soaking tubs and expansive walk-in closets that give you both plenty of room. Because shoes need their space, too!
- 8. Contemporary Kitchens: Part of what makes a new home feel modern has a lot to do with the kitchen design! Our beautiful kitchens were built with the chef of the family in mind. Each comes with brand-new stainless steel appliances, granite or quartz countertops, gorgeous cabinetry and standalone kitchen islands for added counter space.
- 9. Outdoor Living: Every home design at both Sonata and Adagio feature stylish covered California rooms with fireplaces for a sense of added luxury. Take the party outdoors – each one opens up through sliding glass doors off the dining or great room.
- 10. Gorgeous Views: This gated community enjoys a peaceful location. While the privacy provides a sense of comfort, Sonata and Adagio are nestled up in the hills with views of the stunning local mountain range. Additionally, a community park, picnic area, and basketball court make it easy to spend time outdoors and take in the scenery.
Adagio and Sonata at Sierra Bella are now selling. Come visit the model homes, open seven days a week, by visiting the Welcome Home Center located at 2517 Chad Zeller Lane in Corona. For more information or to schedule your tour, visit www.lennar.com/inland or call 888-203-9186.
Lennar Corporation, founded in 1954, is one of the nation’s leading builders of quality homes for all generations. Lennar builds affordable, move-up and active adult homes primarily under the Lennar brand name. Lennar’s Financial Services segment provides mortgage financing, title insurance, and closing services for both buyers of Lennar’s homes and others. Lennar’s Rialto segment is a vertically integrated asset management platform focused on investing throughout the commercial real estate capital structure. Lennar’s Multifamily segment is a nationwide developer of high-quality multifamily rental properties. Previous press releases and further information about Lennar may be obtained at the “Investor Relations” section of Lennar’s website, www.lennar.com