Sacramento, Calif. – January 2019 – Lennar Sacramento is offering incredible savings on select quick move-in homes across Greater Sacramento in honor of the Big Game! For a limited time only, save up to $20,000 off your new home in some of the most desirable areas in the market.
“We offer favorable incentives for home buyers who decide to purchase now and do not wait for the busy Spring market when most do,” said Michelle Velky, Vice President of Sales and Marketing for Lennar Sacramento. “In addition to having less competition, home shoppers who act now will save thousands of dollars thanks to our Big Game Super Deals savings offered across most Lennar communities in Sacramento.”
Featured communities in Sacramento offering quick move-in homes with Big Game Super Deal incentives include:
- Bordeaux at Vineyard Creek offers four floorplans in total. In both single and two story designs, these homes range in size from approximately 1,994 to 3,033 square feet and are priced starting from the mid $400,000s.
- For active adults 55 and better, the Coronado Collection at Heritage Westshore has four single story plans that range in size from approximately 1,743 to 2,206 and is priced from the mid $400,000s.
- Another active adult community, Heritage at Vineyard Creek, features four plans that range in size from 1,743 to 2,206 and are priced from the low $400,000s.
In Roseville, home shoppers looking for active adult communities that provide an amenity-rich environment and great savings will find beautiful homes for sale from several communities at Heritage Solaire. Presenting three new neighborhoods of single-story home designs, with prices that start from the high $300,000s.
In Rancho Cordova are two single-family communities with great options:
- Ciara at Anatolia offers four floorplans that come in both single, two-story and Next Gen® – The Home Within A Home® designs. Sizes range from approximately 1,662 to 3,033 square feet and prices start from the low $400,000s.
- Highland Grove at Somerset Ranch offers three plans in both single and two story designs. These homes range in size from approximately 1,603 to 2,365 and are priced from the low $400,000s.
All of these homes come complete with Lennar’s Everything’s Included® package for added value and style as standard. The program includes items such as stainless steel appliances, granite or quartz countertops, integrated home automation and more at no additional cost.
To learn more about these incredible savings visit www.lennar.com/sacramento or call (877) 368-8464 to speak with an Internet Sales Consultant for more details.
Lennar Corporation, founded in 1954, is one of the nation’s leading builders of quality homes for all generations. Lennar builds affordable, move-up and active adult homes primarily under the Lennar brand name. Lennar’s Financial Services segment provides mortgage financing, title insurance and closing services for both buyers of Lennar’s homes and others. Lennar’s Rialto segment is a vertically integrated asset management platform focused on investing throughout the commercial real estate capital structure. Lennar’s Multifamily segment is a nationwide developer of high-quality multifamily rental properties. Previous press releases and further information about Lennar may be obtained at the “Investor Relations” section of Lennar’s website, www.lennar.com.