Summer is the time for poolside parties and barbecues. If you love to host, there are so many benefits to having an outdoor kitchen in South Florida. The kitchen is usually the hub of the home, and recreating that hub can inspire a whole new social atmosphere when entertaining guests. More and more households are discovering how much fun it is to take gatherings outside!
Some pros of having outdoor kitchens:
- Cooking outside keeps the heat (and smells!) out of your home. This reduces your utility bills, keeps the cool AC inside during the hot summer, and keeps indoor air fresh.
- Outdoor kitchens create community. Whoever likes to cook for family and friends can now feel like they’re part of the social experience instead of separated in the kitchen.
- Your home stays clean. Outdoor clean-ups are far more simple. Just a sweep or a quick wipe-down. You can even hose things down!
- Some foods taste better cooked outdoors. Whether it’s a lobster or a plain hamburger, nothing really beats a grill for flavor.
- Outdoor kitchens are fun! It’s enjoyable to be outdoors casually cooking and entertaining, in the company of family and friends.
If you’re looking for a new residence with the option of adding in a summer kitchen, check out the four-story townhomes at Urbana, a new Lennar community in the heart of Doral, Florida. These luxury townhomes can be designed with an optional rooftop terrace and an optional summer kitchen for al fresco cooking and entertaining!
Outdoor kitchens come in all shapes and sizes. You can easily build a deck and grill set up, or get yourself a fully functioning outdoor space. Most people enjoy a fully functioning kitchen with the amenities of their own indoor kitchen, simplified and reduced for the al fresco lifestyle.
Turn your outdoor space into an extension of your home with comfy seating, simple dining furniture, and stylish accessories. This new space can transform simple lunches and dinners into meals to remember.
Having an outdoor living space is perfect for warmer days and longer evenings in South Florida. During the summer, our outdoor spaces become a big part of home life. Having an outdoor kitchen with stylish and comfy outdoor furniture creates both a calm oasis and a dynamic social environment. This allows family, friends, and yourself to enjoy a healthier, happier lifestyle!