While there are aspects of buying a new home that may feel overwhelming – choosing a floorplan doesn’t need to be one of them. In fact, it should be fun!
Here are a few major things to consider when choosing a floorplan with Lennar:
1. Townhome or single-family home:
- If you value a low-maintenance home, enjoy split level living and don’t mind a few stairs, a townhome may be perfect for your needs. This floorplan tends to appeal to first-time homeowners and young adults, as well as those interested in down-sizing.
- Single-family homes also offer unique benefits like a yard, more privacy, and the option to have one or two-stories depending on your family’s preference and needs.
2. One-, two- or three-story:
- Here are a couple factors
that impact this decision:
- Consider one-story to enjoy more living space per square foot.
- Do you want the bedrooms in your home to all be on the top level, leaving the first floor for entertaining and dining?
3. How many bedrooms?
- Do you plan to grow a family in this home? If so, you’ll need to consider how much space you’ll need to accommodate your future little ones.
- Is this a starter-home? If having multiple kids isn’t in your immediate future you likely won’t require a significant amount of space or bedrooms, although you may opt for a guest room, office or gym. Your lifestyle and family size will help determine the number of rooms you require.
4. Will you need a one, two or three-car garage?
- How many drivers are in your household?
- Do you require more storage space for bikes, kayaks, a boat etc.?
5. Will your floorplan accommodate pets?
- Of course, we can’t forget
about our furbabies! Choosing a floorplan for your family means choosing a
floorplan for your whole family.
- Does the layout allow you to let the dogs out easily and clean up after the cats?
- Is there enough outdoor space for your pup to run around and play fetch?
Purchasing a new home is an exciting time in one’s life – especially when it’s a new home by Lennar. Be sure to enjoy the process, think forward, and consider all the variables to ensure you’re buying your dream home in Tampa. To view our available homes and more tips, make sure to like our Facebook and visit our website.