For luxury homebuyers in Tampa Bay, there are now more home buying options as Lennar is expanding its luxury brand, WCI, across the entire area. From waterfront homes in South Hillsborough County’s Southshore Yacht Club and Manatee County’s Sanctuary Cove, to the family-friendly Estancia at Wiregrass in Pasco County – WCI has the luxury home for you.
For over 60 years, WCI has been known for creating a distinctive, luxury lifestyle for buyers around Florida, and Lennar is continuing that tradition. In WCI communities, homebuyers can expect a high-end home with excellent neighborhood amenities, not to mention a desirable location.
When you come home to a WCI community, you’ll drive through impressive entryways to a home on a large home site with sophisticated architectural details both inside and out. The homes have open floorplans that can be perfect for large families, or for empty nesters who want to have fun with their grandchildren. The indoor-outdoor living space offers the ultimate setting for relaxing with your family or entertaining guests.
WCI’s eight new communities in the Tampa Bay area are:
- SouthShore Yacht Club in Ruskin: The waterfront community has endless options for outdoor activities: If you buy a home on the water, you have the option to add a boat dock and can enjoy a ride on your boat in Tampa Bay. And no matter where you live in the community, you can also use the grill at the clubhouse, spend time with your pets in the nearby dog park or take a dip in the resort-style pool. Homes start in the $400s.
- Cordoba Estates in Lutz: Built with an Old Florida vibe, the community has large tree canopies that provide an abundance of shade. Residents all of ages can stay active at the beach-entry pool, sports courts, dog park and playground. Homes start in the $430s.
- The Promenade at Lake Park in Lutz: Be in the center of everything – near the Veterans Expressway, top-rated schools, restaurants and retailers, and the scenic Lake Park where residents can hike, bird watch or have a picnic. Homes start in the $350s.
- Westshore Marina District and Westshore Yacht Club in South Tampa: WCI will soon have waterfront homes for sale in these South Tampa communities, which are centrally located to downtown Tampa and Pinellas County.
- Estancia at Wiregrass in Wesley Chapel: You’ll feel like you’re on vacation when you’re at the zero-entry pool or heated junior Olympic-sized pool. Slide down the pool’s massive two-story tower slide or read a book under the shaded terrace or nearby cabanas. Homes start in the $270s.
- Meridian at Meadow Pointe in Wesley Chapel: If you live in this community, you’ll find plenty of ways to use the two amenity centers with pools, playgrounds, and clubrooms. And for your four-legged friends, there’s a dog park shaded by a natural oak canopy. Homes start in the $340s.
- Sanctuary Cove in Palmetto: Homes in this riverfront community have views of the Manatee River, with easy access to the Sanctuary Cove marina for boat storage. The community’s 8,600-square-foot clubhouse, which will be completed this year, has highly desired amenities such as the upscale fitness center and game room. Homes start in the $350s.
Find your luxury lifestyle at WCITampaBay.com.