What better time to find your dream home than during National Homeownership Month! This month-long event is an initiative put into place by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development, meant to help educate and promote the benefits of homeownership for American families.
For many, owning a home remains a vital part of the American Dream, but it’s also one of the best ways to build long term household wealth. Once you become a homeowner, you’re able to take advantage of generous tax deductions and begin to build equity in your home as its value increases. So, when you’re ready to sell, you can apply the gains in equity toward a bigger home.
But finding and buying your dream home can often be an overwhelming and daunting experience, especially if it’s your first time going through the process. You might be asking yourself a lot of important questions, such as why should I buy now or why should I buy new as opposed to a resale home. So, we’ve put together just a few reasons why you should start your new home search with Lennar today.
Why Buy NOW
- Lock in a great interest rate
- Beat any chance of interest rates or property tax rates increasing by locking in your rate, because when rates rise, they affect your monthly payments and overall purchasing power.
- Choices are abundant
- Lennar builds communities for families at every stage of life in desirable locations. You’ll find a diverse selection of floorplans and price points to choose from, so you can find a home that perfectly fits your lifestyle.
- Live in your dream home – today, not tomorrow
- Waiting for the absolute best deal can have you waiting for years – and every day you wait is another day you’re not living in your dream home. Get moving today and start reaping the benefits that come with homeownership!
- All Lennar homes come with warranties on appliances, structural defects, roofing and other such assurances that could be costly if a replacement was needed.
- Advanced technology & design
- Retrofitting an older home to include some of today’s technology can be costly and time-consuming. Wiring, appliances, and windows are just a few features that have greatly improved. Buy new and get current technology and design.
- Minor upkeep
- Many of the materials Lennar uses today when building homes don’t require much upkeep.
As one of the nation’s leading builders, Lennar has managed to find innovative ways to facilitate the homebuying experience. They offer financing through their preferred lender, Eagle Home Mortgage, as well as knowledgeable New Home Consultants and Internet Sales Consultants who can answer any questions you may have about a certain community. And with their signature Everything’s Included® program, the market’s most desired new home features and upgrades come as standard in every new home, meaning at no extra cost.
With warmer weather and sunnier days ahead, find YOUR place during National Homeownership Month. Get started at www.lennar.com.
DISCLAIMER: Lennar makes no guarantee of present or future market conditions. Forecasts, projections and other predictive statements should never be relied upon. You should consult your own accounting, legal and tax advisors to evaluate the risks, consequences, and suitability of any real estate transaction. CalAtlantic Group, Inc., CA BRE Broker #02058246 (Responsible Broker: Joanna Duke). Lennar Sales Corp., CA BRE Broker #01252753 (Responsible Broker: Joanna Duke). BMR Construction, Inc., CA CSLB #830955. CalAtlantic Group, Inc., CA CSLB #1037780. Lennar Homes of California, Inc., CA CSLB #728102.