As Leonardo DaVinci was reported to have said, “simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.” And true now more than ever, Americans are on the lookout for those apps and hacks that will streamline their lives. When building a new home and when moving into a new home – you will find no shortage of apps. In fact, there is an app for almost everything inside your home from appliances, to doors and windows. And outside your home, you’ll find apps for security systems, pool pumps, irrigation and more. Here is an update on some interesting new ways to simplify your life with home apps.
- Ring Doorbell Systems allows you to answer the door and check-in on your home at any time from anywhere.
- Selling a Home – Lennar and Opendoor have teamed up to help you buy your new Lennar dream home and sell your current home in one simple, seamless transaction.
- The GoGogate 2 is a device that is used with your smartphone. You’re not only able to control your garage doors but view the temperature sensors and its battery life.
- For Lennar homeowners a valuable app is myLennar – an online resource allowing homeowners to save design plans, receive updates on homebuilding status and access new home documents, and more.
- The Fridge Pal app helps you to organize your shopping list and food inventory as well as allows you to integrate your favorite recipes and even offers meal planning assistance.
- SafeHome is a free mobile app that allows you to control and monitor your home security system from anywhere. The app works with many leading security monitoring systems.
- Kwikset offers Kevo touch to open your world with the latest Touch-to-Open™ Kevo smart lock, powered by your smartphone and Bluetooth®.
And with so many apps and so many options, Lennar is doing their part to ensure Lennar homeowners have a streamlined homeownership experience. The Connected Home by Lennar is the first Wi-Fi CERTIFIED™ Home Design that keeps you connected to the most desired technology brands, with the most advanced products all included at an outstanding value. Enjoy superior connections in every room for all your wireless devices, as well as control lights, audio, locks, and other compatible devices with hands-free voice commands to Alexa on your Amazon Echo device. Away from home? Use specialized apps to answer your video doorbell, adjust your thermostat, and more.
Whether you are building a new home or upgrading the technology in your current home, spend some time learning about how the many interesting new home apps can help your life run more smoothly. Stay tuned to Lennar’s Open Door Blog for more apps and hacks that will simplify your homeownership experience.