LAS VEGAS (Sept 1, 2017) – Lennar Las Vegas is excited to announce the world’s first Wi-Fi CERTIFIED® smart homes are available to tour at Lennar communities across the valley beginning September 9th. These homes feature integrated automation and voice control with Amazon Alexa – all a part of Lennar’s signature Everything’s Included® approach to homebuilding. Communities across the valley are open this weekend from 10 a.m. – 6 p.m. for the public to discover state-of-the-art living in a Lennar home.
Lennar communities in Las Vegas will feature homes that include the new Wi-Fi CERTIFIED® Home Design™ that guarantees consistent, reliable coverage in every room of the home. This allows buyers to control a wide range of included smart products from the most innovative and reliable manufacturers – including Amazon, Baldwin, Honeywell, Kwikset, Lutron, Ring, Ruckus, Samsung and Sonos.
“People get excited about smart home technology, and we’re even more excited to include it in our new homes at no additional cost to the buyer,” said Lennar Division President Joy Broddle. “We’ve teamed up with some of the best brands in home technology and encourage everyone looking for a new home in the Las Vegas valley to visit one of our communities to experience our elevated Everything’s Included® package firsthand.”
During the design of Lennar Wi-Fi CERTIFIED homes, every floor plan undergoes a rigorous process that includes mapping Wi-Fi signal strength and quality – taking into consideration building materials and other factors that can affect connectivity. That determines the placement of commercial-grade Ruckus Unleashed access points that are built right into the home during construction, according to demanding standards set by the Wi-Fi Alliance, the worldwide network of companies that drives the interoperability, adoption, and evolution of Wi-Fi globally.
In addition to the significant value Lennar’s signature Everything’s Included® program already offers – such as upgraded countertops and appliances – buyers also receive a wide range of smart products from top manufacturers that change the way they live in their new home at no additional cost. For example:
- Luxurious smart front-door lockset and hardware from Baldwin and Kwikset that allows secure, keyless and touch-to-open™ access at the front door.
- Ring Video Doorbell gives homeowners a look at who’s at the front door even when they’re not home.
- Smart climate control to keep the home comfortable and allow homeowners to save on energy costs with Honeywell thermostats.
- Reliable control of lights and window shades from anywhere inside or outside the home from Lutron, the company that’s been reliably dimming the lights in homes and offices for more than 55 years.
- Wireless music in any room with the Sonos home sound system.
- Seamless integrated control with iOS or Android devices from anywhere in the world with Samsung SmartThings.
Lennar will celebrate the launch of their new WiFi CERTIFIED smart homes this Saturday and Sunday, September 9th and 10th from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. at Welcome Home Centers across the valley. For more information, or to make an appointment, please visit www.lennar.com/lasvegas or call 702-821-4850.
With hundreds of communities nationwide and homes designed for first-time, move-up and luxury homebuyers, Lennar has grown to become one of the nation’s leading and most respected homebuilders. Lennar has a longstanding history of building homes of enduring quality in only the most well planned and desirable locations throughout the country.