Valentine’s Day is a time to love and to be loved. Show that special someone in your life, the time of their life this Valentine’s Day with a unique out-of-the-restaurant experience. Orlando has no shortage of interesting and exciting things to do, here are some special ways to make your Valentine feel special this year.
1.Spread Your Wings with an In-Door Sky Diving adventure. Take a leap with your lover at IFLY Indoor Skydiving located on International Drive. Enjoy some blood-pumping adrenaline with “bodyflight” one of the most exciting new sports in the world. Check out the 5 levels and book early
2. Set Sail on a nighttime Bioluminescent Kayaking Tour. Spend a magical evening aboard a kayak for two as the water lights up with luminous sea life surrounding your kayak. Book in advance with BK Adventure.
3. Celebrate your romance this Valentine’s Day at the historic Enzian Theatre in Maitland, Florida. Be serenaded by a live band while you enjoy a delectable buffet before enjoying the ultimate romantic comedy, Love Actually. Get your tickets in advance, request VIP seating on the famous Enzian Love Seats.
4. Put your love to the test by trying your hand at a couple’s team building exercise. Book a private couples experience at The Great Escape Room. Improve your communication and foster bonding with your number one, select from six Escape Room experiences like Escape the Colosseum where you have 100 minutes to escape or Professor Moriartary’s Game Room where you have 60 minutes to find an antidote.
5. Laugh it off this Valentine’s Day at SAK Comedy Lab with a special 90-minute version of Orlando’s most popular live improv show. SAK Is located at 20 South Orange Avenue with shows at 6pm, 8pm and 10pm.
6. Hit the slopes and fall in love all over again at WinterClub Indoor Ski & Snowboard. Reserve a private couples indoor skiing or snowboarding on one of their indoor ski slopes featuring an interactive panoramic ski simulator. Located in Winter Park. Florida.
7. Don’t lose that loving feeling. Surprise your special someone with a live lip sync serenade at Catch a Rising Star at Universal City Walk.
However, you decide to spend your Valentine’s Day in Orlando, be creative and keep the magic going all year long. Check out Lennar’s Open-Door Blog for more exciting things to do in the Central Florida area.