Lennar’s immaculate new home community, Dunwoody Village, is conveniently located two miles off I-285, GA 400 and the Perimeter area.
Dunwoody Village offers a sophisticated metropolitan living experience within an exclusive gated community. New Luxury Townhomes feature ample living space and floor plans ranging from 2,382 to 2,746 square feet. These 2 and 3-story properties feature stunning all brick, 3 to 4 bedrooms, 2.5 to 3.5 bathrooms and 2-car garages with prices starting from the mid $400s.
Dunwoody Village is part of Lennar’s Everything’s Included® program. This means you can move right into your energy-efficient home and find gracious interiors and premium upgrades like Granite/Quartz Kitchen Countertops, Engineered Vinyl Plank Flooring, Frigidaire®Professional Appliances, and much more at no additional cost.
Luxurious amenities available at Dunwoody Village include a resort-style pool with cabana – perfect for lounging in the sunshine on a warm afternoon. Meanwhile, your furry family members will enjoy socializing at the dog park. All residents will experience a low-maintenance lifestyle, thanks to the full lawn maintenance service. No more weekends spent tending to your landscaping! Instead, you can dive into the pool or take advantage of all the perks that this neighborhood offers.
At Dunwoody Village, residents will enjoy a peaceful community only moments from every conceivable in-town convenience, including Dunwoody Village Shopping Center, just across the street. Country clubs and parks, including Chattahoochee River National Recreation Area, envelop the community. Suburban Dunwoody has a modest population of around 50,000 residents and is well connected to nearby towns and Atlanta. You can take your pick from a variety of dining options, shopping facilities, and natural attractions. Here are just a handful of the best restaurants, shops and things to do within a 10-minute drive of the Dunwoody Village community:
- Cafe Sababa – An intimate, neighborhood eatery cherished by locals for their exquisite Mediterranean delights such as shawarma, kebabs, and mezze plates.
- Vintage Pizzeria – Hand-tossed pies are topped only with the freshest ingredients at your local, family-run pizza place. Take your pizza to go, or you can dine al fresco on their patio.
- Takorea – Tuck into tacos with a twist! Takorea’s delicious meat and veggie tacos are loaded with Korean spices and flavors.
- La Botana Tex Mex – Your quintessential Tex-Mex. You can find all your favorites, plus delicious margaritas, at this family-run establishment.
- Dunwoody Tavern – A cozy, Irish pub serving British and American plates plus a wide selection of tap beers and live music on the weekends.
- Créma Espresso Gourmet – Proper coffee, artisanal pastries, and fresh salads are on the menu at this one-off cafe. Ideal for socializing, working, or retreating with a book.
Things to Do:
- Dunwoody Nature Center – Committed to inspiring a love of nature, this beautiful center features walking trails, picnic areas, and a children’s playground.
- Big Trees Forest Preserve – This 30-acre tree, plant, and wildlife sanctuary is a visual and spiritual oasis. Dogs are welcome but only on leashes.
- Dunwoody Country Club – This family-oriented neighborhood clubhouse is one of many nearby golf clubs. It features an expansive 18-hole golf course plus 14 lighted tennis courts. Memberships are available.
- Morgan Falls Overlook Park – A riverside park with picnic pavilions, hiking trails, fire pits, and scenic views. You can even hire stand up paddleboards, kayaks, and canoes.
- Treetop Quest Dunwoody – An excellent place for kids of all ages to burn off some energy, this aerial adventure park is practically in your backyard. Take your pick from five different courses of varying difficulty.
- Every conceivable in-town convenience surrounds Dunwoody Village. Dunwoody Village Shopping Center is walkable while Perimeter Mall is less than 10 minutes by car.
- Dunwoody Village is conveniently located a short drive from many grocery stores, including Walmart Supercenter, Target Grocery, Publix, Fresh Market, and Kroger.
- A variety of banks are on offer in Dunwoody, including Bank of America, Beal, Ameris, SunTrust, Wells Fargo, and more.
- Many medical facilities, pharmacies, and fitness studios may be found nearby, such as Walmart Pharmacy, Walgreens, and CVS.
Dunwoody sits just North Atlanta with even more entertainment, shopping, and dining options for Dunwoody Village residents. A mere few minutes drive into the city, and you’ll have access to major sporting events, concerts, an international airport, universities, museums, and more.
Spacious family homes within the Dunwoody Village community are now selling virtually and by private self-tour. For more information or to schedule an appointment, contact our Internet Sales Consultants:
Linda Bates, Kim Nolte, Marianne Ruggiero, Christine Heath, & Kelly Fabian (404) 931-7462