For many, owning a home remains a vital part of the American Dream, but it can also be one of the best ways to build long-term household wealth. This year, celebrate National Homeownership Month by taking the leap from renting to homeownership! With historically low rates available right now, there’s never been a better time to make your move.† Why rent when you can own? Start owning the place you call home!”
We’ve put together a helpful list of reasons as to why you should start your search today and why you should buy brand-new!
Why Buy NOW
- Lock in a historically low interest rate
- Beat any chance of interest rates increasing by locking in your rate, because when rates rise, they affect your monthly payments and overall purchasing power. With today’s rates, your payments could be equal to, if not lower, than your rent!
- Start building equity now
- Real estate may be one of the smartest investments a person can make. You can’t build equity while renting but you can in your own home.
- Fixed P&I payment
- Your monthly rent almost always increases when your lease is renewed. With a fixed-rate mortgage, the fixed principal and interest payments never go up.
- Tax deduction
- Your rent payment is not tax deductible. The interest portion of your mortgage payment could be deductible. Consult your tax advisor for additional information.
- Live in your dream home today, not tomorrow
- Waiting for the absolute best deal can have you waiting for years – and every day you wait is another day you’re not living in your dream home. Get moving today and start reaping the benefits that come with homeownership.
Why Buy New
- Your family deserves a fresh, never before lived in home
- Our select new home designs showcase modern layouts for the way today’s families live and are built with efficient products and features that can add to a home’s long-term health and sustainability.
- Advanced technology & design
- Retrofitting an older home to include some of today’s technology can be costly and time consuming. Wiring, appliances and windows are just a few features that have greatly improved. Buy new and take advantage of current technology and design.
- Reassurance & everything’s completely new
- Enjoy the amazing new home feel and greater peace of mind thanks to the warranties that can come included with a new home.
- Build your dream
- When you purchase someone else’s home, you’re purchasing someone else’s vision and decorating taste. Make your home reflect you and buy new.
- No surprises
- When you purchase someone else’s home, you may find someone else’s problems. A new Lennar home will not require you to deal with the prior damage or maintenance issues that you may encounter with an older home.
As one of the nation’s leading builders, Lennar has managed to find innovative ways to improve the homebuying experience. From offering financing through our affiliate Eagle Home Mortgage, knowledgeable New Home Consultants/Internet Sales Consultants to answer your questions, Everything’s Included® features that come at no extra cost and now three ways to tour the models, it’s never been easier and safer for families to make the jump to homeownership.
Take pride in owning your home and find your place during National Homeownership Month. Get started at www.lennar.com.
Lennar Corporation, founded in 1954, is one of the nation’s leading builders of quality homes for all generations. The Company builds affordable, move-up and active adult homes primarily under the Lennar brand name. Lennar’s Financial Services segment provides mortgage financing, title and closing services primarily for buyers of the Company’s homes and, through Lennar Mortgage Finance, originates mortgage loans secured primarily by commercial real estate properties throughout the United States. Lennar’s Multifamily segment is a nationwide developer of high-quality multifamily rental properties. Lennar Ventures drives Lennar Corporation’s technology and innovation strategies. For more information about Lennar, please visit www.lennar.com.
†This statement is based on currently available information from http://www.freddiemac.com/pmms/, current market conditions and should never be relied upon. Market rates are based on market trends and other factors that can cause predictive statements to differ materially. This statement is no guarantee of the present or future market conditions and market values. Lennar makes no guarantee of present or future market conditions. Forecasts, projections and other predictive statements should never be relied upon. You should consult your own accounting, legal and tax advisors to evaluate the risks, consequences and suitability of any real estate transaction. ‡Before making a decision to purchase based in whole or in part on tax treatment or tax benefits, customer should consult a qualified tax advisor. Please see your New Home Consultant and/or home purchase agreement for actual features designated as an Everything’s Included feature. This is not an offer in states where prior registration is required. Void where prohibited by law. Copyright © 2020 Lennar Corporation. Lennar, the Lennar logo, Everything’s Included, and the Everything’s Included logo are U.S. registered service marks or service marks of Lennar Corporation and/or its subsidiaries. CalAtlantic Group, Inc., CA DRE Broker #02058246 (Responsible Broker: Joanna Duke). Lennar Sales Corp., CA DRE Broker #01252753 (Responsible Broker: Joanna Duke). BMR Construction, Inc., CA CSLB #830955. CalAtlantic Group, Inc., CA CSLB #1037780. Lennar Homes of California, Inc., CA CSLB #728102. Date 06/20