Lennar announces the opening of their new Canyon model home in Harvest Green, a highly anticipated master-planned community that has created quite a local buzz due to the array of amazing community amenities. Located just southwest of Houston in Richmond, Texas, Harvest Green focuses on staying connected to the environment and is designated as one of Houston’s first farm-and-garden focused communities.
Model Home Now Open: The Canyon
The largest plan in Lennar’s Lakeside collection of homes, the spacious two story Canyon plan, features a family room, formal dining room, gourmet kitchen with breakfast nook, covered patio, and an upstairs game room. The master bedroom includes a spacious en suite with dual sinks, separate shower and tub, private toilet enclosure, and a grand walk-in closet.
Harvest Green Community Amenities Include:
• Recreation Center with full time lifestyle director managing an annual community calendar
• Art classes
• Gardening classes
• Children’s cooking classes
• Camp Harvest
• Community herb and vegetable gardens
• Convenient location near shopping and dining
• Fort Bend Independent School District with schools located inside the community
• Greenbelt trails connecting residents to their natural environment
• 30 acres of lakes/waterways
• Acres of parkland designated for use by Harvest Green residents
• Miles of walking trails throughout the community
Harvest Green will feature Lennar’s Lakeside Collection with homes starting in the mid $200s and ranging in size from 2,054-2,842 square feet. Lennar’s Lakeside collection of homes provides Harvest Green residents with a unique variety of floor plans that are spacious and roomy providing style, polish, and seamless functionality. From stunning island kitchens to relaxing and elegant family rooms, walking through a Lennar home offers stunning options for every style and taste.
For more information, visit Lennar’s Welcome Home Center at 3411 Heather Garden Trail, Richmond, TX 77406, contact Lennar’s New Home Consultant in Harvest Green Lloyd Pullappallil at 346-857-0997 or Lloyd.Pullappallil@lennar.com, or access the information online at www.Lennar.com/Houston.