Denver. Colo. – November 2017 – Get the deals during Lennar Colorado’s Black Friday Sale, which offers up to $40,000 on select quick move-in homes when purchased by November 30.* Twelve Lennar communities offer these savings and interested homebuyers must act quickly to take advantage.
“This sales event is a great opportunity for huge savings on gorgeous homes in a great communities and desirable areas,” said Carrie Castilian, Marketing Manager for Lennar Colorado. “With only a limited number of homes offering savings during this short window, buyers are encouraged to act fast!”
These residences offer granite or quartz countertops, stainless steel GE™ appliances, air conditioning, full unfinished basements, landscaping and more at no additional cost thanks to the Everything’s Included® program. Twelve communities across seven cities are offering savings during this short time:
- In Aurora, homeshoppers can find great savings in the Blackstone masterplan from The Grand and Legends Collections.
- In Arvada, Leyden Rock offers one home with with great savings from The Grand Collection.
- In Castle Pines Valley, homeshoppers will find one home with savings.
- In Erie, visit Lennar’s Flatiron Meadows community to find savings on homes from the Grand and Monarch Collections.
- Longmont offers savings from The Grand and Monarch Collections at Provenance.
- In Parker, find savings on homes in The Grand Collection at Dove Village.
- Thornton has savings on homes from The Grand and Monarch Collections at Lewis Point, as well as The Masters Collection in the age-qualified and golf-centric Heritage Todd Creek masterplan.
Each of these homes comes with incredible added value through Lennar’s signature Everything’s Included® program, which puts today’s popular features and upgrades most builders typically charge extra into all their new homes as standard.
Contact a New Home Consultant and visit Lennar.com/Colorado to learn more about these communities and act fast to save big!
With hundreds of communities nationwide and homes designed for first-time, move-up and luxury homebuyers, Lennar has grown to become one of the nation’s leading and most respected homebuilders. Lennar has a longstanding history of building homes of enduring quality in only the most well planned and desirable locations throughout the country.