Sacramento, Calif. – November 2017 – Single-story homes are hot in the market and the benefits expand beyond what many people may expect. As the nation’s leading builder, Lennar has more than 20 active communities now selling across the area, most of which offer one or multiple single-story plans.
“Today’s homebuyer loves a great single-story or ranch-style home which is why we offer incredible options and a variety of unique single-story layouts,” said Michelle Velky, Vice President of Sales and Marketing for Lennar Sacramento. “They provide an easy, convenient and oftentimes more energy-efficient lifestyle.”
Single-story plans simplify life and the benefits are plenty. Typically, due to air flow patterns, they tend to be easier to heat and cool resulting in energy-efficiency. Eliminating stairs offers a safe environment that’s kid friendly and active adult required. They tend to be quieter because nobody’s making noise above or below any bedrooms, and, they often resale for a higher value. Plus, they are simple and easy to clean!
Due to increased demand for single-story homes, Lennar offers several great options at many communities in the most desirable areas of Greater Sacramento.
Blackstone is Lennar’s award-winning masterplanned community situated in El Dorado Hills.
- Palisades offers one single-story design, the Jade plan. This home provides 1,429 square feet of living space with two bedrooms, three bathrooms and a two-bay garage.
- Summit View at Blackstone offers five single-story plans that range in size approximately from 2,442 to 3,108 square feet.
- The Enclave is another Blackstone community and has three single-story plans. Sizes range from 2,150 to 2,54 square feet.
Somerset Ranch offers two Lennar communities, each with single-story homes available.
- Kensington Estates features two single-story plans with home sizes that range from 1,950 to 2,161 square feet.
- Highland Grove also features two single-story home designs, these sizes range from 1,630 to 1,880 square feet.
Vineyard Creek is a popular area of Sacramento where Lennar offers single-family and active adult communities.
- Bordeaux at Vineyard Creek offers a collection of single-family home designs with one single-story plan, The Fontina, which provides 1,994 square feet of living space.
Every residence also comes with great added value through Lennar’s signature Everything’s Included® program. It puts today’s hottest features, such as stainless steel kitchen appliances, washer and dryers, granite or quartz countertops, solar electric packages and more into every new home as standard — meaning at no additional cost to you.
Each of these well-designed homes, as well as many more, have models available for touring at each of their communities and virtual tours that can be taken online. Visit www.lennar.com/sacramento.
With hundreds of communities nationwide and homes designed for first-time, move-up and luxury homebuyers, Lennar has grown to become one of the nation’s leading and most respected homebuilders. Lennar has a longstanding history of building homes of enduring quality in only the most well planned and desirable locations throughout the country.