Ready to start the homebuying process but don’t have a real estate agent? No problem – Lennar has you covered! As one of the nation’s leading homebuilders, Lennar provides home shoppers with a valuable tool right at their fingertips: New Home Consultants who work out of an office at one of their new home communities and specialize in that community and our Internet Sales Consultants (ISCs), who cover an entire region like Oregon and SW Washington.
Meet Jaylene, an ISC and licensed real estate agent that can offer a wide range of services, is there to understand your needs and can be your inside source on new homes in the Portland Metro Area and SW Washington.
A more comfortable and convenient alternative to using a real estate agent, Jaylene is available online, via phone, email and even text message — all free of charge. Here are just a few of the services she can provide:
1.Help you schedule an appointment to tour the model homes.
- Jaylene can help you schedule a tour, with Self-Guided Tours, guided tour with a New Home Consultant and virtual tours available. New Home Consultants are also licensed real estate agents whose primary focus is to administer and coordinate the new home purchase process and close escrow, all while ensuring a seamless and enjoyable homebuying experience.
2. Information on new home communities, upcoming communities and homes not listed to MLS.
- Jaylene knows everything about the community you’re interested in or can help guide you to one that meets your distinctive needs. When you have a question about a floorplan, pricing, amenities and included features, she can help. She can also answer questions about the neighborhood, like what schools are nearby, taxes and recreational opportunities in the area.
- Additionally, Lennar has several new home communities opening throughout this year and next and in towns they have never built in before. No agent has any information on these upcoming new home opportunities – except Jaylene!
- In this tight market, not every one of Lennar’s new homes are posted to MLS. Jaylene has access to homes other real estate agents do not.
3. Connect with a home loan advisor.
- Jaylene can connect you with an in-house lender who can answer all of your questions and assist you in making your dream of homeownership a reality. With a simple prequalification, you can know your purchasing power and monthly payment requirements, so you can search for homes within your price range.
4. Latest incentives and exclusive offers.
- From new incentives at select communities and exclusive offers, Jaylene knows everything about the newest offerings available.
5. Notification on new homes availability.
- Many communities offer quick move-in homes that are ready when you are and Jaylene can help find you a home within your preferred time frame. Or, when your favorite community releases a new phase of homes, you can be the first to know so you can register and get on the sales priority list that day.
6. A tool for realtors, too.
- Real estate agents are welcome! Feel free to bring your agent along, but first they will need to register HERE. Jaylene can also save realtors time by connecting them with the right information customized to their client’s needs.
Think of Jaylene as your own concierge in the homebuying process at Lennar. With such a valuable service available, what’re you waiting for? Start your new home search today and find your dream home!