Whether a relocation is in your future or you just want a change of scenery, moving to a new city can be exciting and intimidating. Many factors contribute to where you decide to put down roots and buy a new home. If you’re in need of some inspiration for your next move, check out this list of the 10 best cities in the U.S. right now according to the team at Curbed.com.
Choosing where to live is one of the most personal, stressful, and meaningful choices you can make. That’s why Curbed cast a wide net to put together our first-ever list of where you should live in the U.S in 2020. We began with a list of criteria—walkability, park access, diversity, housing costs, job opportunities, and more—that together add up to that essential but elusive trait: livability.
We ended up with a list of 10 intriguing alternatives to unaffordable coastal metros. No matter your reasons for relocating, moving to an entirely new place is complicated, so here, we offer a guide both to the highlights of your potential new city and to the ways it might change in the months and years after you move in.
- Arlington, Virginia – Discover Lennar’s new homes for sale near Arlington and across the VA/DC Metro area.
- Boise, Idaho
- Charlotte, North Carolina – Discover Lennar’s new homes for sale in Charlotte
- Dallas, Texas – Check out new homes for sale in the Dallas-Ft. Worth area
- Denver, Colorado – Check out Denver area new homes for sale
- Madison, Wisconsin
- Minneapolis, Minnesota – Check out Lennar’s Minneapolis area new homes
- Provo, Utah – Discover Lennar’s new homes for sale near Provo and the Salt Lake City area
- Raleigh, North Carolina– New homes for sale across the greater Raleigh area.
- St. Louis, Missouri