If you’re in search of the perfect place to set down roots in Utah County, look no further than Saratoga Springs. A relatively new city, it’s been one of the fastest-growing places for families to live since its inception in 2001. Here are just some of the incredible characteristics that make it a great place to call home.
- Community Events: From the annual Moon Party at Neptune park, where residents gather to view the moon and other planets under telescopes at the Library, to Fall Festivals and the Christmas Tree Lighting, there are plenty of fun festivities the city hosts which provide a strong sense of community.
- Delicious Local Food: As the city has continued to grow and flourish, so has its choices in dining. Some of the local favorites include Café El Lago, Sean’s Smokehouse, Kneaders, Tenney’s Pizza, Won Won Wok and Chubby’s Café. They are perfect places for family outings, date night and special occasions
- Active Outdoor Lifestyle: With easy access to local trails and mountains, it’s easy to embrace an active lifestyle and enjoy the beautiful outdoor scenery. One of the most popular locations is Israel Canyon Trail, for ATVing or hiking, with 8.5 miles of beautiful landscape with stunning views of the Wasatch Front.
- Saratoga Hot Springs: One of the most renowned things to do in the city is to visit this natural pool. Situated on the northwest side of Utah Lake, it is just an easy quarter of a mile from the trailhead. The hot springs get up to 109 degrees at the source with cooler pools nearby.
- Utah Lake: Gorgeous Utah Lake provides a wealth of recreation opportunities. It’s great for water sports, boating, fishing and is just an overall great place to picnic and relax.
We offer a community of beautiful new homes for sale in Saratoga Springs at Wild Rose. Featuring four distinctive floorplans, these single-family homes range in size from approximately 1,482 to 2,437 square feet, three to four bedrooms and four bathrooms, pricing starts from the mid $300,000s.
To learn more about new homes for sale in Saratoga Springs, visit www.lennar.com/utah today.
Lennar Corporation, founded in 1954, is one of the nation’s leading builders of quality homes for all generations. Lennar builds affordable, move-up and active adult homes primarily under the Lennar brand name. Lennar’s Financial Services segment provides mortgage financing, title insurance, and closing services for both buyers of Lennar’s homes and others. Lennar’s Rialto segment is a vertically integrated asset management platform focused on investing throughout the commercial real estate capital structure. Lennar’s Multifamily segment is a nationwide developer of high-quality multifamily rental properties. Previous press releases and further information about Lennar may be obtained at the “Investor Relations” section of Lennar’s website, www.lennar.com.