Whether you are a local to Nashville or visiting for the weekend, The Nashville Farmers’ Market is the perfect place to enjoy home grown food, special events, workshops, chef demos, and so much more throughout the entire year. This 362 day a year Farmers’ Market is open Monday through Sunday 8 a.m. to 6 p.m., so you have many opportunities to enjoy the fun!
Some of the Farm Shed Merchants are Eaton’s Creeks Organics, Howell’s Farm, Nashville Cattle Company, and Swafford Farm. What can you expect to find from these merchants?
Eaton’s Creeks Organics:
- High quality nutrition and taste
- Products such as apples, kale tomatoes, and so much more!
- Local farm-grown produce that is in season
- Best known for its tomatoes
Nashville Cattle Company:
- Offers all natural grass fed beef and Berkshire pork
- Products such as hot dogs, beef, and chorizo
- Grows a variety of vegetables from their Pikeville, TN farm
- Products such as pumpkins, squash, and zucchini
While at the Farmers’ Market, you can even enjoy a variety of Market House restaurants and shops. A few of these include B&C Market BBQ, Downtown Candle Company, Jeni’s Splendid Ice Cream, and The Fountain of Juice. No matter what type of food you are craving or what type of items you might be shopping for, you will easily be able to find a restaurant or shop that fits your desired criteria!
The Nashville Farmers’ Market is a must-see, so the next time you are in the area, consider stopping here for some delicious food and fun with family or friends!
For more information on what you can find at the Nashville Farmers’ Market visit nashvillefarmersmarket.org