Back-to-school supplies and clothes purchased—check. Groceries stocked up for the first week back—check. Auto maintenance caught up after the summer and family vacation—check. Plenty of time every morning to get the kids ready for school? Umm, let’s check that.
Yup, those Lazy Days of Summer are over, with parents’ morning mayhem returning with a hair-on-fire vengeance. Are you ready? Are you ever? We are, so here are five time-saving hacks to make those frenzied hours before the school bell rings a bit less insane.
The good news is that Lennar’s new homes for sale in Dallas, TX, and new homes for sale in Fort Worth, TX, boast
ideal settings in 84 communities that are situated close to the area’s best Independent
School Districts in the Lone Star State.
Most Lennar communities are within 10 miles of top-rated elementary, middle and high schools. For instance, Lennar’s Waterbrook community, coming soon to desirable Argyle, lies within five miles of award-winning Argyle ISD schools. New homes coming soon to Prairie Creek are closer than two miles from desirable Dallas ISD schools.
Everything’s Included®—including excellent proximity—in Lennar’s new homes, namely features that make life simpler. Many of our new communities offer Wi-Fi CERTIFIED® Smart Homes with full connectivity to help with homework and other day-to-day needs.
Here’s some homework we did for you to prepare you for the testy back-to-school daze:
- Sleep: We all need sleep, but children ages six to 12 need up to 12 hours a night, according to Today’s Parent. Might not sound like a back-to-school problem, but if waking ’em up is a bear, sleep might solve the resultant morning time crunch.
- Consistency: Create a routine and stick to it. One way to do that is to print out a checklist that might also include, say, a Chore Board. Design a weekly list of quick and easy chores each child has to do every morning before a school day—Jack sweeps the porch every Monday, Jill cleans the bathrooms every Tuesday.
- Breakfast: Once the chores are done, make the most important meal of the day family time. That adds group energy. And here are some quick breakfast ideas.
- Lunch: Have the kids take turns packing each other’s lunches the night before. That kind of fun “sibling rivalry” can be tasty. And letting them find their own favorite lunchbox recipes creates even more fun.
- Rock out: The child who’s up and at ’em first gets to ask your built-in Alexa to play her favorite playlist—as loud as she wants, to get everyone pumped for breakfast.
For more information about Lennar’s new homes for sale in Dallas, TX, visit our website and call our DFW Internet New Home Consultant at (866) 314-4477.