Your new home is more than an investment, it’s your dream, your very lifestyle, a reflection of who you are and what you want for yourself and your family. Is now the time to go after your dream?
“Ultimately, buying a home is not just a financial investment, but it also gives you the opportunity to set down roots and build traditions,” says The Motley Fool, a highly regarded investor website.
Since purchasing a new home can provide just those opportunities, when is the best time to take that step?
Today’s homebuyers face one of the best new homebuying climates in years, perhaps decades. Veteran Realtors remember when mortgage rates climbed to the double-digits. Today, mortgage rates for 30-year and 15-year fixed-interest loans are in the 4-percent range. They’re rising, though, and real-estate analysts agree they’ll likely continue to go up.
Now, then, is the time to look at a new Lennar home—and not just because of interest rates. Lennar offers a greater variety of new homes, prices and styles in more quality communities with more amenities and better locations than any other homebuilder. In addition, a Lennar home means Everything’s Included®, our innovative approach that provides buyers with features most other builders consider add-ons that add costs to you.
These and many more Lennar attributes explain why we’re the nation’s No. 1 homebuilder.
To say that Lennar is a “one-stop shop” simplifies the full range of assistance we provide to each and every homebuyer. We:
- Save you time and money. Why drive all over the place when you can spend a day with us? We find your perfect home in an ideal community to match your tastes, needs and lifestyle
- Have a huge library of information with floorplans, pictures, maps, websites, schools, shopping, entertainment, recreational choices, dining options and much more
- Help you with your financing, purchasing power and other issues. Our family of companies includes title companies and lenders, among several others, and we’re all expert consultants for you
- Work where we live, so we’re tuned in to your desired location—and ours.
- Guide you through the entire homebuying process and simplify what can be a complicated goal: achieving your dream.
You may still be wondering why you should consider a new home purchase now.
One website says analytics will tell you Easter and Christmas days are the best two days of the year to buy a home. That’s because new homebuyers spring into action between March 22 and April 25 and because everyone feels generous and celebratory on Dec. 25, the website says.
At Lennar, we are a full-time homebuilder, not just a holiday helper. We believe that starting your dreams can—and should—happen anytime, any day.
We sincerely believe today is that day.
The Motley Fool article also adds these perspectives:
- Purchasing a home is one of the biggest investments you’ll make, a major, long-term commitment
- You’re the only one to decide when the time is right for you.
- Buy when interest rates are low and if you believe they’ll rise soon. “The single most important factor in deciding whether it’s time to buy is whether you’re personally ready to make a home purchase,” the article says.
Lennar understands what dreams are about. Our company started with one 60 years ago. We’ve helped hundreds of thousand ever since.
Now’s the time we can work together to help you achieve yours with a new home.