Black Diamond, Wash. – May 2019 – Ten Trails is a beautiful, one-of-a-kind master planned community made of incredible amenities, a future retail village and school and several new home neighborhoods including three from Lennar, the nation’s leading homebuilder. There are so many reasons why families have fallen in love with Ten Trails, so here are just the top ten reasons to call it home:
- Connected homes and community. Not only do all of our homes boast Wi-Fi CERTIFIED™ home designs for whole-home connectivity, but, the masterplan of Ten Trails enjoys Wi-Fi throughout its public parks and spaces. Plus, 1 GB of high-speed internet in every home as standard.
- Activity facilities galore. Huge parks, playgrounds, basketball courts, bocce ball courts, a zip line, slides, outdoor theater area with screen for summer night movies and nature trails are just some of the community amenities to help you and the whole family enjoy more time spent outside.
- Scenic trail systems. With an intercommunity trail and hiking trails accessible right out your own back door, residents enjoy miles and miles of multi-use trails for hiking, biking, jogging and enjoying nature.
- Social events year-round. Part of the benefits of living in a master-planned community is the culture among the neighborhoods that gets cultivated through community events. The Hometown Social, Hometown Hoedown and events celebrating regular holidays help bring the community together all year long.
- Future retail center. Coming soon to the Ten Trails masterplan will be a village center with shops and restaurants, just steps away from your new front door!
- Pocket parks. Green spaces are found throughout the neighborhoods, some with fire pits and Adirondack chairs, provide casual gathering spaces to enjoy with neighbors, family or your four-legged friends.
- Small town feel. Ten Trails has its own quarterly newsletter, helping you stay updated and involved in your local community. It also helps you from missing out on events or new building activity as the Ten Trails masterplan continues to grow.
- Future on-site schools. This one-of-a-kind community is focused on families and puts education first. Locations have already been designated for future schools, including four elementary schools, two junior high schools and one high school.
- Delightful and plentiful home design options. With three active Lennar communities now open and selling, you have more choices in floorplans at Ten Trails than any other community we build across the Puget Sound.
- Early, prime opportunities still available. Strike while the iron is hot in this old mining town. Get in on the ground level before home prices go up and ideal homesites are still available.
Home shoppers will find three stunning collections at Ten Trails from the Cottages, East Village and North Village neighborhoods offering 14 distinctive, Everything’s Included® home designs to choose from in total, including Next Gen® – The Home Within A Home® options and with sizes that range from 1,704 to 3,862 square feet.
Come tour the 12 models at the Ten Trails Grand Model Showplex. Located at 32301 SE 236th Street in Black Diamond, it’s open seven days a week. For more information visit www.lennar.com/seattle or call (855) 860-9575.
Lennar Corporation, founded in 1954, is one of the nation’s leading builders of quality homes for all generations. Lennar builds affordable, move-up and active adult homes primarily under the Lennar brand name. Lennar’s Financial Services segment provides mortgage financing, title insurance and closing services for both buyers of Lennar’s homes and others. Lennar’s Rialto segment is a vertically integrated asset management platform focused on investing throughout the commercial real estate capital structure. Lennar’s Multifamily segment is a nationwide developer of high-quality multifamily rental properties. Previous press releases and further information about Lennar may be obtained at the “Investor Relations” section of Lennar’s website, www.lennar.com