Braselton Townside, located in Braselton, Georgia, is a brand-new, single-family home community coming soon with proximity to restaurants, parks, and everyday conveniences.
Our beautifully designed homes offer everything you could want in a home and more – spacious, light-filled, low-maintenance floorplans with carefully curated interiors. At Braselton Townside, we prioritize style, comfort, longevity, and how you live in all aspects of our designs.
Soon, homebuyers will have the opportunity to choose from three of our most popular American Dream Series floorplans: the Atlanta, the Boston, and the Columbia. Discover 1,800+ square foot homes with 4 bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms. These homes are perfect for a starter home or those looking for an affordable option with lots of bedrooms.
As part of Lennar’s Everything’s Included® program, homebuyers will receive state of the art fixtures and stainless steel appliances as well as contemporary features and premium upgrades all included in the list price of the home!
As a Braselton Townside homeowner, you will be a part of one of the fastest-growing cities in the state. This quaint and idyllic town is highly-walkable and features thriving local businesses and historic architecture, and at Braselton Townside, you’ll be perfectly positioned to experience it all. Below are just a handful of the restaurants, conveniences, and things to do within moments of Braselton Townside to get you started:
- Local Station – This local favorite is a quick walk across the street from Braselton Townside and the perfect place to enjoy the adorable outdoor seating, stunning charcuterie boards, and specialty cocktails.
- Cotton Calf Kitchen – Feeling for a classy date night on the town? Cotton Calf Kitchen is just across the street from Braselton Townside. This upscale, contemporary steakhouse serves high-quality steaks, seafood, and carefully curated wine, all in a stunning, converted historic space.
- Braselton Brewing Company, LLC – Located in a barn-style building, Braselton Brew is the perfect place to pop into for a cold local beer on the outdoor picnic tables. The space is minimal, farmhouse chic, and just a few minute’s walk from home.
- Blake’s of Braselton – Quaint, rustic decor, overflowing charcuterie boards, cozy vibes, live music, and plenty of outdoor dining space – Blake’s is the perfect place to walk to on a mild weather day.
- The Galloping Galette – This charming cafe serves up sweet French delicacies in an industrial and artistic space. Pop-in for the strawberry crepes, the mimosas, and the best latte in town!
Things to Do:
- Braselton Mulberry Riverwalk – Enjoy Georgia’s beautiful landscape and hiking and walking trails at Braselton’s riverwalk. This is the perfect place to stretch your legs and get some fresh air.
- The Château Élan Golf Club – This refined retreat isn’t just for golf enthusiasts. Head over to the Château for a spa day, a swim in the pool, a round of tennis, or enjoy one of the seven restaurants onsite.
- Braselton Farmers Market – This quaint farmer’s market is an experience the whole family will enjoy. Walk over to the Davis Street location, grab fresh produce and locally-made crafts and catch up with neighbors and friends.
- Vehicle Events: Braselton is known for its motorsport’s legacy and is especially popular amongst racecar drivers. Many movies filmed in Georgia turn to Braselton for all their car-related action movie needs. Owners of old, treasured vehicles turn to YearOne, an automotive shop specializing in classic muscle car parts.
- Braselton Townside is conveniently located near many grocery store options, including Joy Company Market, Whole Foods, and Publix.
- A variety of banks are on offer in Braselton, including Ameris Bank, City National Bank, Northeast Georgia Bank, and more.
- Many medical facilities and rehabilitation centers are also located nearby, including the award-winning and highest-rated heart specialists in Georgia – the Northeast GA Medical Center of Braselton. Nearby pharmacies include CVS and Publix.
Braselton Townside is less than 50-miles from Atlanta. That means you have all the amenities and attractions of a bustling city, just a short drive from your home’s quaint setting.
Single-family front and rear-entry homes within Braselton Townside are coming soon! Visit us virtually or by appointment. For more information or to schedule an appointment, contact our Internet Sales Consultants:
Kim, Marianne, Michelle, Chrissy, and Kelly: