Buford Village, located in Buford, Georgia, is a new community coming soon! It will consist of 3-Story Townhomes and offer proximity to restaurants, parks, and everyday conveniences.
Soon, homebuyers will have the opportunity to choose from three different 3-Story Townhome floorplans. All homes are beautifully designed and offer everything you could want in a home and more – spacious, light-filled, low-maintenance floorplans with carefully curated interiors. At Buford Village, we prioritize style, comfort, longevity, and how you live in all aspects of our designs.
In addition to style and comfort, Lennar also provides homebuyers with state-of-the-art fixtures and stainless steel appliances. As well as contemporary features and upgrades all included in the list price of the home! Below are just a few of the “Everything’s Included®” upscale finishes, appliances, and fixtures Buford Village homeowners will receive that come at no additional cost to you:
- Upgraded Kitchens with Frigidaire® Professional Stainless Steel Appliances
- Granite Countertops and Moen® Fixtures in the Kitchen and Baths
- Engineered Vinyl Plank Flooring in Main Living Areas
- Cultured Marble Vanities and Tile Floors in Full Baths
- For more information on what’s included, click here.
Buford Village’s location within the peaceful town of Buford provides residents with convenient access to shopping, groceries, dining, and entertainment, all within 5-miles from home. Surrounding cities like Cumming, Sugar Hill, and Suwanee also have plenty to offer, such as breweries, wineries, and exceptional dining options. Buford Village’s convenient location West of I-85 north makes it the perfect place to live for those commuting into Atlanta. And homeowners with school-aged children will especially appreciate Buford Village’s proximity to top-rated Buford schools.
As a Buford Village homeowner, you’ll be perfectly positioned to experience everything Buford has to offer. Below are just a handful of the restaurants, conveniences, and things to do within moments of Buford Village to get you started:
- Friends Buford Grill – Casual, laid-back digs and dining are just a moment away at Friends. This family-friendly restaurant serves up delicious chicken wings, burgers, and more.
- The Baking Grounds Bakery Cafe – This adorable, family-owned cafe is a town staple and the perfect place to grab baked goods and coffee or a custom cake for your next holiday or birthday.
- Bare Bones Steakhouse – Located in a rustic, barn-style old tannery, Bare Bones is the perfect place for those special occasions – date nights, parties, and celebrations. The wood-fired steaks and classic American fare are the talk of the town.
- Tannery Row Ale House – Quaint and rustic decor in a historic factory – Tannery Row is the perfect hangout for catching up with friends and enjoying a craft beer and eclectic pub grub and BBQ.
Things to Do:
- Mall of Georgia – Shop til you drop at Mall of Georgia and surrounding shopping centers. With more than 200 retailers and a wide variety of dining options – you could spend endless hours exploring this concrete jungle.
- Hamilton Mill Golf Club – Golfers are spoiled for choice in Buford Village, and your closest offering ticks all the boxes. This exquisitely maintained golf club is founded on family values – your membership covers your whole tribe!
- Buford Community Center & Bogan Park Community Recreation and Aquatic Center – Buford Village is conveniently located between two major entertainment centers – one of which offers theater, activities, concerts, food trucks, and events, and the other – multiple swimming pools, a gym, and much more.
- Margaritaville at Lanier Islands Water Park – This theme park will provide you and your family with endless fun. Enjoy the slides, wave pool, mini-golf, arcade games, and more!
- Buford Village is conveniently located near many grocery store options, including Kroger, Walmart, Target, and Publix.
- A variety of banks are on offer in Buford, including United Community Bank, Wells Fargo, Renasant Bank, and more.
- Local pharmacies are conveniently located near the Buford Village community, including Kroger, CVS, Sherwoods, Walgreens, and Publix. There’s also several gyms and medical services, all a few minutes’ drive from home.
Buford Village is less than 40-miles from Atlanta. That means you have all the amenities and attractions of a bustling city, just a short drive from your home’s quaint setting.
3-Story Townhomes within Buford Village are coming soon! Visit us virtually or by appointment. For more information or to schedule an appointment, contact our Internet Sales Consultants:
Kim, Marianne, Michelle, Chrissy, and Kelly:
CLICK HERE to learn more on the Home Buying Process for Buford Village.