Cumberland Station is a brand-new community of townhomes coming soon to Smyrna, Georgia. This vibrant, yet intimate community will feature 108 townhome homesites in a relaxed environment, with proximity to a variety of dining options, shopping opportunities, and plenty to see and do.
Our beautifully designed, Cumberland Station townhomes will offer everything you could want in a home and more – spacious, consciously and conveniently designed floorplans with stunningly-styled interiors and longevity in mind. You’ll love everything from the quality flooring to the stunning and durable countertops.
At Cumberland Station, you have the opportunity to choose between three of Lennar’s most popular floorplans: Lainston, Amherst and Bentley.
- The Lainston floorplan features 2,018 square feet of living space with a standard 3 bedrooms and 3½ baths with an option to further customize the floorplan to accommodate a 4th bedroom. The Lainston also features an open kitchen with granite countertops and stainless steel appliances, a fireplace in the living room and a rear alley entry, 2-car garage.
- The Amherst floorplan is 2,227 square feet with 3 or 4 bedrooms, 3½ baths and a front-entry 2-car garage. What makes this floorplan so special is the gracious owner’s suite with a sitting room, walk-in closet and a neighboring laundry room.
- The Bentley floor plan features 2,237 square feet with 3 to 4 bedrooms 3.5 bathrooms and a 2-car garage. The heart of this floorplan is a spacious front family room with a fireplace and built-in bookshelves and an adjoining open kitchen.
Whichever Cumberland Station property you choose, your new home will come equipped with all you need to feel comfortable and start making memories. All homes feature sophisticated bathrooms and immaculate kitchens, furnished with state of the art fixtures and stainless steel appliances, and an additional 200 square feet of sunroom/sitting area space. Furthermore, all properties within the Cumberland Station community are part of Lennar’s Everything’s Included® program, which means you get contemporary features and premium upgrades included in the home’s list price.
As a Cumberland Station homeowner, you will experience a peaceful community with convenient access to all the shopping, restaurants, fitness studios, gyms, and things to do in Cumberland, one of the fastest-growing cities in Georgia. At Cumberland Station, you’ll have the best of all worlds including easy access to I-285 and I-75 which offers convenience and a smoother commute to work. Here are just a handful of the restaurants, conveniences, and things to do within moments of Cumberland Station:
- Canoe – Surprise your sweetheart with a romantic evening at Canoe. Enjoy Station-to-table delicacies in an elegant garden setting overlooking the Chattahoochee River. Canoe was inducted into the Nation’s Restaurant News 2005 Fine Dining Hall of Fame and offers a tranquil culinary experience.
- Paces & Vine Restaurant – A stylish and modern restaurant serving locally sourced ingredients in artful displays. The food is comforting, and the drink menu vast.
- 101 Steak – Should you ever need to impress, this is the place to do so. This elegant and contemporary steakhouse serves the freshest cuts and seafood in the most exquisite and modern setting.
- Superica – Three words to describe Superica: stylish, rustic, nostalgic. This restaurant is known for its hearty Tex-Mex and the indoor taco truck/bar as well as for having a fun and laid-back vibe.
- Tacos La Villa – Last but not least is this modest, understated, and casual eatery known for its funky digs and counter-serve Mexican-style fast food. The tacos are truly a treat.
Things to Do:
- Truist Park – Truist park is home to the major league baseball team – the Atlanta Braves. Here, you can root for the home team and enjoy an ice-cold beer and a hot dog less than a mile from your front doorstep. Battery Park, a lively venue featuring shops, bars, restaurants from local chefs and a lineup of music events, is located in the same area.
- East Palisades Unit–Indian Trail – This popular hiking area offers a 3.4-mile trail through dense woodland and a bamboo forest as well as stunning, scenic views.
- Jonquil Park – This neighborhood park offers 14 acres of greenery, a walking trail, sports fields, a playground for the little ones and a pavilion perfect for family gatherings and picnics.
- Cumberland Mall – One of the great benefits of Cumberland Station’s location is its proximity to Cumberland Mall. Here, you’ll have hundreds of retailers to shop at as well as a food court – it’s the perfect way to spend a rainy afternoon.
- Cobb Energy Performing Arts Centre – If you’re wanting to enrich your life with a bit of culture, then look no further than Cobb. This beautiful modern facility hosts everything from opera performances to ballets to stand-up comedy shows.
- iFLY – Atlanta – Adventure awaits at iFLY! This family-friendly venue offers indoor skydiving in state-of-the-art wind tunnels with highly qualified instructors.
- Cumberland Station is conveniently located near several grocery stores including Publix, Kroger, ALDI, Costco and Target are all a short drive away from the community.
- Local pharmacies are conveniently located near the Cumberland Station community, including CVS, Walmart, Kroger, Costco and Publix. There’s also several gyms and medical services all a few minutes’ drive from home.
Cumberland Station is less than 14-miles from Atlanta. That means you have all the amenities and attractions of a bustling city just a short drive from home.
Townhomes within the Cumberland Station are coming soon! Visit us virtually or by appointment. For more information or to schedule an appointment, contact our Internet Sales Consultants:
Kim, Marianne, Michelle, Chrissy, and Kelly: (404) 931-7462