Fayette Meadows, located in Fayette County, Georgia, is a brand-new, Active-Adult community within walking distance to the charming town center’s excellent dining, shopping, and plenty to see and do.
Fayette Meadows is an intimate community comprised of 129 homesites featuring our popular ranch-style plans with up to three bedrooms all on the home’s main level. Live stair-free in a beautiful single-family home with curated with interiors. All homes feature sophisticated bathrooms and immaculate kitchens, furnished with state of the art fixtures and stainless steel appliances. Furthermore, all properties within the Fayette Meadows community are part of Lennar’s Everything’s Included® program, which means you get contemporary features and premium upgrades included in the home’s list price.
As a Fayette Meadows homeowner, you will experience a peaceful community lifestyle that caters to Active-Adults 55 and better. With HOA maintained lawns, you’ll have more time to enjoy playing golf, shopping, traveling, or just socializing with your neighbors.
Most homes at Fayette Meadows will also offer stunning natural views as most homesites back up to the generous green spaces and lakes located throughout the community.
Best of all, perhaps, is Fayette Meadows’s idyllic location – just one mile from the all-new downtown Fayetteville, with a wealth of shopping and dining options, including Publix and Kroger.
Here are just a handful of the restaurants, conveniences, and things to do within moments of Fayette Meadows:
- Broadway Diner – This easygoing eatery is a local favorite! Pop in for classic diner fare, breakfast classics, burgers, corned beef hash, eggs, and more.
- Speedi-Pig Barbeque – Southern delights await at this authentic bbq joint. Enjoy hearty plates of smoked meats and southern comfort eats at this casual restaurant.
- City Cafe & Bakery – German schnitzel, bratwurst, and pastries in Georgia. Oh yes! This cafe has the best, most authentic European cuisine.
- Partners II Pizza – Pizza, sandwiches, an outdoor patio, and live music, what’s not to love about Partners? This casual parlor is a common gathering place and always a good time.
- Royal Stix – Mix-up date night with Fayetteville’s best Asian cuisine. Enjoy sushi, Pan-Asian entrees, and more in a stylish environment.
Things to Do:
- McCurry Park South – This lovely park is the perfect place for a picnic or a nice long walk.
- Fayetteville Pavilion – Looking for a fun shopping experience? Look no further than the pavilion. They have regular events, movie theaters, and plenty of retail and dining options.
- Fun Spot America Theme Parks – Kids of all ages will enjoy this entertainment center’s mini-golf courses, roller coaster, and more.
- Southern Conservation Trust – If you enjoy taking walks in nature, you’ll love this park’s winding trail along rivers and through the forest.
- Golf Courses Galore – Whether you’re a competitive golfer or a casual golfer, you’ll enjoy proximity to a variety of popular courses, including White Water Creek, Braelinn Golf Club, and more.
- Fayette Meadows is near several grocery stores, including Ingles Market, Kroger, and Publix.
- You will find a selection of banks in the neighborhood as well, including Chase and Wells Fargo.
- Local pharmacies are conveniently located near the Fayette Meadows community, including CVS, Publix, Walgreens, and Kroger. There’s also several gyms and medical services all a few minutes’ drive from home.
Fayette Meadows is also just a short drive from Atlanta, a mere 25-mile drive! That means you have all the amenities, entertainment, and attractions of a large, metropolitan city just a short drive from home.
Single-family homes within the Fayette Meadows are coming soon and will be available to Active-Adults 55 and better. Join our VIP Interest List to receive more information, special offers, and incentives for this new and exciting COMING SOON community! You can also contact our Internet Sales Consultants:
Kim, Marianne, Chrissy, and Kelly: (404) 931-7462 / https://www.lennar.com/New-Homes/Georgia/Atlanta/Fayetteville/Fayette-Meadows