Holbrook Farm, located in Cumming, Georgia, is a brand-new, intimate single-family home community in a relaxed environment with proximity to excellent dining, nature, and shopping.
Our beautifully designed, single-family homes offer everything you could want in a home and more – spacious, light-filled floorplans with carefully curated interiors with style, comfort, and longevity in mind. You’ll love everything from the quality flooring to the stunning and durable countertops.
Take your pick of just 33 expansive homesites averaging .75 acres, and available floorplans with 3,300+ square feet. Whichever Holbrook Farm property you choose, your new home will come equipped with all you need to feel comfortable and start making memories. All homes feature sophisticated bathrooms and immaculate kitchens, furnished with state of the art fixtures and stainless steel appliances. Furthermore, all properties within the Holbrook Farm community are part of Lennar’s Everything’s Included® program, which means you get contemporary features, premium upgrades, and a WiFi-certified home design included in the home’s list price.
As a Holbrook Farm homeowner, you will experience a peaceful community with convenient access to Vickery Village’s quaint boutiques, exquisite restaurants, and plenty of fitness studios, gyms, and the Big Creek Greenway. Fantastic Forsyth County schools like West Forsyth High School, are also located within 4-miles of the community. At Holbrook Farm, you’ll have the best of all worlds! Here are just a handful of the restaurants, conveniences, and things to do within moments of Holbrook Farm:
- Los Rios – The best Mexican fare in Cumming. Here, diners will enjoy a rustic feel, classic margaritas, and enormous Mexican meals to savor or share.
- Provino’s Italian Restaurant – Cumming’s selection of worldly fare is notable, as is Provino’s fare. This adorable, homey restaurant offers classic Italian delights like pasta, seafood, and pizza.
- Tam’s BackStage – If you want to impress your date – Tam’s is the spot. This chic eatery is set in a historic building with exposed brick and exquisite steak and seafood fare.
- Branchwater – This exquisite eatery is less than 3-miles from Holbrook Farms – it’s dangerously close if you ask us! Here, you’ll enjoy cajun delights, 5-star steak, seafood, and a next-level wine menu. Branchwater is truly an experience.
Things to Do:
- The Collection at Forsyth – This outdoor shopping center features stunning fountains, brick walkways, and upscale shops, dining, and a movie theatre. The Collection is always hosting fun events like trivia nights, Family Fun Nights, happy hours, live music, and more.
- The Halcyon – An idyllic 135-acre gathering place features curated shops, chef-driven restaurants, weekly farmer’s markets, a dog park, live music, and more. This outdoor venue is a stunning space to gather with friends, play a game of cornhole, shop, and listen to some tunes. They even have yoga!
- Sawnee Mountain Preserve – Holbrook Farm’s location near Sawnee Mountain offers endless opportunities for exploring nature, hiking, bird watching and taking in the epic views. This 963-acre park provides two hiking trail options – a small 3-mile loop and a longer 5-mile loop.
- Margaritaville at Lanier Islands Water Park – This theme park will provide you and your family with endless fun. Enjoy the slides, wave pool, mini-golf, arcade games and more!
- Mary Alice Beach Park – One of the great benefits of Holbrook Farm’s location is its proximity to Lake Lanier – and our favorite way to enjoy the serene waters? Mary Alice Beach Park. Here, visitors will have access to sandy beaches, BBQ grills, a boat ramp and more. If you have a kayak or just want to enjoy some time outdoors – this is the place to be.
- Big Creek Greenway – Forsyth County’s 11-mile-long, 12-foot wide, concrete and boardwalk path winds through lush woodlands along the Big Creek (soon to extend to Sawnee Mountain). It’s the perfect place to walk, jog, bike, inline skate, walk your dog and get some fresh air.
- Stars and Strikes Family Entertainment Center – Looking for a family-friendly thing to do? Stars and Strikes has a bowling alley, arcade, laser tag and bumper cars and New Vision is the place to be for new movie releases, opera productions and sports events.
- Holbrook Farm is near several grocery stores. Publix, Kroger and Ingles Market are all a short drive away from the community.
- Local pharmacies are conveniently located near the Holbrook Farm community, including CVS, Walmart, Kroger and Publix. There’s also several gyms and medical services all a few minutes’ drive from home.
Holbrook Farm is less than 40-miles from Atlanta. That means you have all the amenities and attractions of a bustling city just a short drive from your home’s quaint setting.
Single-family homes within the Holbrook Farm are coming soon! Visit us virtually or by appointment. For more information or to schedule an appointment, contact our Internet Sales Coordinators:
Kim, Marianne, Chrissy, Suzanne, Ezio and Kelly: (404) 931-7462 | https://www.lennar.com/New-Homes/Georgia/Atlanta/Cumming/Holbrook-Farm