Pickens Place, located in the heart of Powder Springs, Georgia, is now selling! This charming community offers proximity to Dallas Highway, restaurants, shops, nature, parks, beautiful Marietta, and so much more.
This intimate community comprised of just 20 homesites offers 4 spacious ranch-style floor plans to choose from, priced from the high $300s. All homes at Pickens Place are elegantly designed and offer everything you could want in a home and more, from first-floor owners’ suites to spacious covered patios. Imagine light-filled living spaces with carefully curated interiors, upgraded countertops, state of the art appliances, and floors designed to shine through the toughest wear and tear. As part of Lennar’s Everything’s Included® program, homeowners receive luxury upgrades included in the home’s list price.
At Pickens Place, homeowners will enjoy living just moments from everyday conveniences, shopping, entertainment, outdoor parks and recreation, schools, and top-ranked healthcare facilities. Pickens Place is also located along Dallas Highway, which connects residents to Marietta. Here are just a handful of notable things to see, do, and dine within moments of the Pickens Place community:
- Fuji Sushi – Enjoy the best sushi and bento boxes in town in a quaint and modest environment. Pop in for takeout and dine at home, or cozy up in a booth for date night.
- Nueva San Salvador Bakery – Choose from an array of Salvadoran baked goods and hot dishes at this adorable, authentic bakery. The mixed pupusas are famous around town, and everyone raves about the tamales. This quaint bakery is the perfect place to grab a delicious and affordable meal any time of day.
- Willie T’s Dawgs & Burgers – This laid-back eatery is a local favorite and the go-to spot when you want to indulge in a delicious sandwich or burger. The chili is homemade, the environment is cozy, and the prices are right.
- The Butcher The Baker – If you’re looking for a hip night out on the town with friends or a romantic date night, this little spot in Marietta is perfect! The Butcher The Baker is known for its rustic-chic decor and market-driven plates, and creative cocktails.
Things to Do:
- Kennesaw Mountain National Battlefield Park -This preserved site of an 1864 Civil War battle has plenty to offer visitors. There are numerous trails to enjoy, like the Cheatham Hill Trailhead, Gilbert Trail, etc. Enjoy spectacular views, gardens, creeks, and museums.
- Mt Tabor Park – Less than 5-miles from Pickens Place, you’ll discover all the fun and activity Mt. Tabor has to offer – from tennis courts, mountain biking and hiking trails, a small lake, to a recreation center. Bring the pups along for a walk, and don’t forget to check out the beautiful 9/11 memorial – Liberty Park.
- Stars and Strikes Family Entertainment Center – This family-friendly center offers hours of entertainment, rain or shine. Get the family together for a round of bowling, laser tag, or take the bumper cars for a spin. The onsite restaurant offers even more fun and the best wings in town.
- Smith-Gilbert Gardens – The city of Marietta offers plenty to see and do, but one of our favorites is visiting the Smith-Gilbert Garden’s vast garden features, 3,000 plant species, and contemporary sculptures. You can also participate in various classes and workshops offered at the gardens including Nature & Art workshops.
- Pickens Place is surrounded by everyday conveniences, including shopping at Citizen’s Square, Lost Mountain Crossing, Paulding Pavilion, The Avenue West Cobb, and more.
- Pickens Place is conveniently located near popular grocery stores, like Publix, Kroger, Walmart, Ingles Market, Sprouts, and Sam’s Club.
- Many top-ranked healthcare facilities and pharmacies are also found nearby, such as Walmart Pharmacy, Kroger, Walgreens, CVS, Rite Aid, and more.
Pickens Place is located in the quaint Powder Springs area, less than 30 miles outside Atlanta. Here, you can experience even more entertainment, shopping, dining, and employment opportunities. You’ll also have convenient access to major sporting events, concerts, an international airport, universities, museums, and more.
Beautiful, brand-new, ranch-style homes within Pickens Place are now selling! Visit us virtually and by private self-tour. For more information or to schedule an appointment, contact our Internet Sales Coordinators:
Kim, Marianne, Chrissy, and Kelly | (404) 931-7462 | https://www.lennar.com/New-Homes/Georgia/Atlanta/Powder-Springs/Pickens-Place