Envoy, located in Scottdale, Georgia, is a brand-new community comprised of both single-family homes and townhomes with proximity to restaurants, parks, fitness studios, and shopping.
Our beautifully designed homes offer everything you could want in a home and more – spacious, light-filled floorplans with carefully curated interiors with style, comfort, longevity and the way you live in mind.
Soon, homebuyers will have the opportunity to choose from 119 available homesites with spacious floorplans, sophisticated finishes and immaculate kitchens furnished with state of the art fixtures and stainless steel appliances. Furthermore, all properties within the Envoy community are part of Lennar’s Everything’s Included® program, which means you get contemporary features, premium upgrades, and a home automation design engineered to keep you connected to the ones you love. Best of all – these premium upgrades are included in the home’s list price.
As an Envoy homeowner, you will experience a peaceful community “ITP” inside the perimeter with easy access to I-285 and within walking distance to Tobie Grant Park. Here, you’ll enjoy endless options when it comes to dining out, shopping, fitness studios, gyms, parks and everyday conveniences in Scottdale. Below are just a handful of the restaurants, conveniences, and things to do within moments of Envoy to get you started:
- Savage Pizza – Whether you’re dining in or taking out – Savage Pizza has the best pies in town! The digs are chill and super-hero-themed, making it the perfect place to bring the kiddos for a night on the town.
- Radio Roasters Coffee – Avondale Height’s hippest coffee shop is the perfect place to pop into for a coffee or to meet with friends or colleagues. The space is minimal, industrial, and chic, and of course, smells of freshly roasted coffee.
- Southern Sweets Bakery – Treat yourself at Southern Sweets. This adorable bakery is your go-to spot for cookies, cakes, and pastries. Don’t have a sweet tooth? They also serve incredible sandwiches and soups. We love indulging in a warm slice of pie on their outdoor patio on a spring day.
- The Lost Druid Brewery, Wild Heaven Beer, Three Taverns Craft Brewery– Enjoy an ice-cold beer at a variety of local breweries in the Avondale Heights area less than 3-miles from home. Take an uber and tour all three of these incredible spots or pop-in for a pre-dinner beverage before going to one of the popular nearby restaurants.
Things to Do:
- Your DeKalb Farmers Market – You’ll have no issue beating the crowds to this wildly popular weekend market when you live less than 2-miles away at Envoy. Here, you’ll enjoy specialty foods, organic produce, and locally sourced goodies.
- Tobie Grant Park – Located just a few minutes walk from Envoy is this beautiful, spacious park complete with a recreation center, pool, playground, and library. Enjoy the tree-shaded grass lawn for a picnic, throwing the ball around on the open fields and pushing the kiddos on the playground swings. In the summer, the pool is a welcomed escape from the heat.
- James R Hallford Stadium – Catch a football game at the local college – it’s the perfect way to get in the spirit, root for the home team, or tailgate with friends in the fall.
- Envoy is near several grocery stores. Kroger, Aldi, Wholefoods, and Sprout’s Farmer’s Market are all a short drive away from the community.
- Local pharmacies are conveniently located near the Envoy community, including CVS, Walgreens, and Kroger. There’s also several gyms and medical services – all a few minutes’ drive from home.
Envoy is less than 10-miles from Atlanta. That means you have all the amenities and attractions of a bustling city, just a short drive from your home’s quaint setting.
Single-family and townhomes within the Envoy are coming soon! Visit us virtually or by appointment. For more information or to schedule an appointment, contact our Internet Sales Coordinators:
Kim, Marianne, Michelle, Chrissy, and Kelly: (404) 931-7462 | https://www.lennar.com/new-homes/georgia/atlanta/scottdale/envoy