Heritage Point, located in Hampton, Georgia, is a brand-new single-family home community coming soon with proximity to restaurants, adventure parks, nature, and everyday conveniences.
Our brand-new, low-maintenance homes in Hampton offer spacious, light-filled floorplans designed for the way you and your family live. Heritage Point homes offer tastefully curated interiors with elevated style, superior comfort, and longevity in mind.
Soon, homebuyers will have the opportunity to choose from a variety of floorplans at Heritage II, including our popular American Dream Series plans. These plans are designed with the modern homeowner in mind, with the option to have 4 to 5 bedrooms and 1,800 to 2,300+ square feet of living space. These homes are perfect for young professionals, growing families, and empty-nesters looking to be close to the action in Hampton.
As part of Lennar’s Everything’s Included® program, homebuyers will receive state-of-the-art fixtures and stainless steel appliances as well as contemporary features and premium upgrades – all included in the list price of the home!
At Heritage Point, homeowners will enjoy naturally beautiful surroundings, proximity to fantastic restaurants, and a fun-filled lifestyle. Here are just a few to get you started:
- The Juicy Crab – This laid-back establishment will have you feeling like you’re near the coast of New Orleans. Come on in and enjoy the most uniquely seasoned seafood. We’re big fans of the hush puppies, snow crab legs, and fried catfish.
- 15th Street Pizza & Pub – Every family needs a go-to spot for pizza night. For Heritage II families, we recommend 15th Street’s delectable pizza pies. Dine-in at this quaint eateries’ outdoor patio or take a party size home to enjoy with a movie.
- Juicy Ribs – This local favorite is so unassuming, you may miss it. Juicy Ribs, located along Old Highway 3, cooks up the best baked beans, collard greens, chicken, and ribs in town. This joint is laid-back and the perfect spot to chow down.
- Endless Nutrition – With all the yummy fried food, and smoked meats in Georgia, it’s always refreshing to balance it out with some tasty health food. Endless Nutrition has shakes, teas, and protein doughnuts that are both nutritious and delicious.
Things to Do:
- Newman Wetlands Center – This stunning nature preserve has a 1/2 mile boardwalk trail and two new primitive trails that provide access to beautiful sights and wildlife like swimming muskrats, turtles, and heron. There are also two new primitive trails that loop back to the main trail.
- North Mt. Carmel Park – This 129-acre community area boasts a large playground, jogging track, dog park, and 14 soccer fields. It’s the perfect place for the kiddos to burn off some energy and socialize with friends.
- Southern Belle Farm – If you’re looking for the perfect day trip from Hampton, look no further than Southern Belle Farms in McDonough. This quintessential farm is less than 20 minutes from home and is the ideal outing for families with kids. Southern Belle Farms offers regular events and a country market with freshly picked produce, baked goods, and local items. The farm also provides the perfect backdrop for family photos!
- Atlanta Motor Speedway – Heritage Point’s location near the Atlanta Motor Speedway makes it an especially popular place for NASCAR fans. This sprawling complex is where you can catch seasonal racing, local events, driving classes, and campgrounds.
- Heritage Point is conveniently located near many grocery store options, including Publix, Walmart Supercenter, Kroger, and Ingles Market.
- A variety of banks are on offer in Hampton, including Bank of America, Synovus, Heritage Bank, and more.
- Many medical facilities and rehabilitation centers are also located nearby, including pharmacies like Walgreens, CVS, and Publix.
- Homeowners with school aged children will love the proximity to Dutchtown Elementary School and Dutchtown High School, as well as a variety of private education opportunities.
Heritage II is less than 30-miles from Atlanta. That means you’ll have all the amenities and attractions of a bustling city, just a short drive from your home’s quaint setting.
New single-family homes within the Heritage Point community are coming soon! Visit us virtually or by appointment. For more information or to schedule an appointment, contact our Internet Sales Consultants:
Kim, Marianne, Michelle, Chrissy, and Kelly: (404) 931-7462