Villas at River Park is a brand-new single-family home community coming soon to Johns Creek, Georgia. Enjoy a low-maintenance lifestyle with proximity to Atlanta, nature, and locally-owned shops and dining experiences.
Our beautifully designed single-family homes offer everything you could want in a home and more – spacious light-filled floorplans with carefully curated interiors. At Lennar, our homes are built and designed with style, comfort, and longevity in mind. You’ll love everything from the quality flooring to the state-of-the-art appliances.
Soon, you’ll be able to take your pick of available floorplans featuring beautiful outdoor patios designed for enjoying Georgia’s year-round mild temperatures. All floorplans also feature vast Owner’s Suites with light-filled sitting areas, walk-in closets, and an Owner’s Bath with double vanities. Your family will also enjoy sophisticated bathrooms and immaculate kitchens with islands furnished with state-of-the-art fixtures and stainless steel appliances. Furthermore, all properties within the Villas at River Park community are part of Lennar’s Everything’s Included® program, which means you get contemporary features and premium upgrades included in the home’s list price.
As a Villas at River Park homeowner, you will experience a peaceful community and a low-maintenance lifestyle with easy access to Peachtree Industrial Blvd and Downtown Duluth. At Villas at River Park, you’ll have the best of all worlds! Here are just a handful of the restaurants, conveniences, and things to do within moments of Villas at River Park:
- Duluth Diner – This laid-back eatery is a local favorite. Pop in, see your friends and neighbors, and have a plate of their famous pancakes. Duluth’s namesake diner serves up all the classic comfort food from waffles to burgers in a quaint relaxed setting.
- Roma Italiano Ristorante – Staying in on a Friday night with the family? What’s better than sharing a party size pizza in your PJs? If you’re looking for the best slice in town, Roma *insert chef’s kiss*.
- Sugo – When you’re in the market for a little Mediterranean escape for your tastebuds – look no further than Sugo. This warm, family-run restaurant offers al fresco dining so you can feel like you’re lounging in the Greek islands just moments from home.
- Patio Cafe & Bakery – Johns Creek residents love this chilled local bakery for the friendly vibes, warm pastries, and the scent of coffee that follows you home.
- L’incontro Restaurant – When your cravings for Italian cuisine kicks in, head straight to L’incontro for a rich, savory explosion of Italian and Mediterranean food made from scratch.
Things to Do:
- Shorty Howell Park – Villas at River Park is conveniently located near Shorty Howell Park, a 67-acre fitness area with a variety of youth sports fields available for throwing the ball around and a 1.25-mile paved trail for fun-loving runners.
- Autrey Mill Nature Preserve & Heritage Center – This wooded nature park is a fantastic escape from the bustle of town. Take the kiddos or your fur babies for a walk through the protected woodlands and explore the historic buildings on-site to learn something new.
- Berkeley Lake – This family-friendly lake is the perfect spot to bring a picnic on a cool fall day or set up for a day of fun in the sun and a swim in the summer.
- Golf – Golf enthusiasts and hobbyists will love having proximity to local courses and country clubs, including RiverPines Golf, Atlanta Athletic Club, The Country Club of the South, Rivermont Golf Club, and Deer Valley Golf Range. Play a round of golf, check out the pro shop and stay for a bite at the clubhouse lounge and grill.
- Villas at River Park is near several grocery stores, including a Whole Foods Market across the street from the community. Target, Publix and Kroger are all a short drive or walk away from the community. Medlock Corners and State Bridge Corners shopping centers provide plenty of places to eat, shop, and more.
- Local pharmacies are conveniently located near the Villas at River Park community, including Kroger, CVS, Target, and Publix. There’s also several gyms and medical services, all a few minutes’ drive from home.
To cap it all off, Villas at River Park is approximately 27-miles from Atlanta. That means you have all the amenities and attractions of a large, metropolitan city just a short drive from home.
Single-family homes within the Villas at River Park are coming soon! Visit us virtually or by appointment. For more information or to schedule an appointment, contact our Internet Sales Coordinators:
Kim, Marianne, Michelle, Chrissy, and Kelly: (404) 931-7462