Lennar’s luxurious Eko Blok community in Pacific Beach at Crown Point is down to only 11 homesites left, which means NOW is the time for you to take advantage of the unique opportunity to live in beautiful San Diego by the beach and by Mission Bay. Best of all, Lennar’s saved the best for last: these final homes showcase Lennar’s thoughtful Residence B and D floorplans which provide ample space inside and out, so you can work from home during the day and spend the evenings by the beach with loved ones. Plus, no Mello-Roos and no HOA fees means you can live a less taxing life and put that money toward your family’s future.
Final homes are selling quickly, so schedule an appointment to tour the models today at www.lennar.com/beach or call 858-465-6065.
“Life is better by the beach and Eko Blok’s prime location puts you steps away from Mission Bay for the ultimate in coastal living, which is why you don’t want to miss this incredible opportunity to own brand new in a desirable and sought-after area,” said Cindy Baker, Director of Marketing for Lennar San Diego. “Remaining floorplans at Eko Blok showcase contemporary design details throughout, with plenty of space to live, work and play comfortably all at home. Act now because these homes are too good to last!”
The Residence B is a two-story home that offers:
- Approximately 1,711 square feet of living space with three bedrooms, three bathrooms and two-bay garage
- Open concept living with first floor bedroom that is ideal for guests or older children
- Two bedrooms on the second level including the lavish owner’s suite with large upper deck
- Rooftop deck for entertaining and enjoying the glorious weather
The Residence D is a three-story home that offers:
- Approximately 1,733 square feet of living space with three bedrooms, three and one-half bathrooms and two-bay garage
- Open first floor living area with welcoming front patio and spacious courtyard between the home and two-bay carport
- The second story offers two bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms and an upper deck off one
- The third floor is your personal retreat: an expansive owner’s suite with walk-in closet, private upper deck and spa-inspired bathroom.
Each home showcases Lennar’s Everything’s Included® program with stylish and energy-features such as quartz kitchen countertops, Shaker-style cabinets, integrated home automation, wifi designs with no dead spots, stainless steel appliances and more at no additional cost to you.
Schedule your tour today with Lennar-guided and self-guided tours available by appointment only by visiting www.lennar.com/sd or calling 858-465-6065.
Lennar Corporation, founded in 1954, is one of the nation’s leading builders of quality homes for all generations. Lennar builds affordable, move-up and active adult homes primarily under the Lennar brand name. Lennar’s Financial Services segment provides mortgage financing, title and closing services primarily for buyers of Lennar’s homes and, through LMF Commercial, originates mortgage loans secured primarily by commercial real estate properties throughout the United States. Lennar’s Multifamily segment is a nationwide developer of high-quality multifamily rental properties. LenX drives Lennar’s technology, innovation and strategic investments. For more information about Lennar, please visit www.lennar.com.