Sitting in quaint town of Waxhaw, NC lies one of Lennar’s most popular new home communities – Millbridge. Ask anyone in town and they will tell you that Millbridge is the perfect place to buy a new home. The bustling community hosts all the comforts, conveniences and adventures you could think of and makes it a perfect choice for families of all sizes and ages.
Millbridge: A Community That Offers It All
Millbridge Meridian and Millbridge Traditions by Lennar offer ranch and 2-story new homes, each with James Hardie Color Plus Siding with brick and stone accents, plus two-car garages. Each home is filled with Lennar’s signature Everything’s Included® and smart Connected Home features, including wifi guaranteed with no dead spots.
There are many benefits to single-story living in Lennar’s Meridian homes, like affordability, open floor plans, and long-term practicality. Additionally, the main living space is on one level and access from one room to another is easy—including moving to an outdoor space like a patio or porch. The absence of stairs is also an important factor for those with young children.
For families who want to get away or find a quiet place to relax, Lennar’s Traditions two-story new homes give you what you need with more living space and great views. Main floors of these new homes are dedicated to activities and common areas while the second floor bedrooms create a sense of seclusion and separation from the noise and events of the busy day.
The Millbridge community, set on 900 acres, is all about the connections between families and schools, activities and fun, and nature and great health. Millbridge has been named the Charlotte Community of the Year several times certainly due to its bounty of amenities, which includes (but is not limited to):
- Activity Director: You can enjoy family-friendly events like Taco Tuesdays, disco nights, book clubs, and more.
- Basketball Court: Many residents shoot hoops in the large outdoor airnasium.
- Clubhouse: Known as the Community House, this is the perfect spot to meet up with friends and family or to relax with a good book.
- Community Center: This amenity offers a café and tons of meeting space.
- Fitness Center: Staying active is an easy task with a full fitness center right in the clubhouse.
- Playground: Kids of all sizes and ages love the big playground.
- Splash Park: Kids love the fun splash park, which has a giant water slide and a lazy river.
- Swimming Pool: Here you can swim some laps or just cool off in the full lap pool. Plus a second amenity with a pool is coming in late 2021!
- Community Trails: Opportunities for walking and hiking abound—and you can connect with the larger Carolina Thread Trail, too.
Millbridge has so much to offer new homeowners—and we didn’t even mention the exceptional Union County schools!
Interested in learning more about Millbridge Meridian and Traditions new homes or to find one just right for your family? Visit our Millbridge webpage, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 888-208-4141 for more details or to schedule a tour.