Check out what happens when you use Google Maps to draw a line connecting seven highly sought-after cities that now offer new townhomes in stunning new communities. Your line, stretching from Mundelein in the north and south to serene Batavia, forms a golden circle.
Yes, these are all value-rich locations that encircle cosmopolitan Chicago. But why purchase a townhome? These days, there are tons of reasons—at least, as many as there are square feet in a new Lennar townhome. Most important, today’s homebuyers want a new kind of American Dream, homes where get to know your neighbors and still be close to the action.
“Across age brackets,” Patch.com says, “people are choosing experiences over possessions.”
Lennar’s townhomes offer that much and more. Truly, Everything’s Included®. That’s Lennar’s signature package of top-shelf upgrades most other homebuilders consider add-on features, passing those higher costs on to you.
Every one of the townhomes’ five floorplans includes built-in features, such as quartz countertops and stainless steel appliances in the kitchen. There’s more. Lots more. Each two- and three-story townhome boasts The Connected Home by Lennar™. The smart-home network means your home is Future Ready, connecting today to tomorrow.
The townhomes’ stellar settings add even more to value. Just look at their ideal locations—convenient to every possible need and yet easily accessible to all the best Chicago offers:
- Talamore Townhomes: The resort-style community, with new townhomes for sale in Huntley, IL, offers a rich array of amenities, including a clubhouse and kiddie pool.
- The Seasons at Southbury: New townhomes for sale in Oswego, IL, occupy a tree-filled community with a clubhouse, stunning streetscape views and athletic courts.
- Park Pointe – Urban: New three-story townhomes for sale in Elgin, IL, a 19th-century gem, offer easy access to O’Hare International Airport, while still “away from it all”.
- Crossings of Mundelein – Urban: New townhomes for sale in Mundelein, IL, are nestled among lush golf courses and just a dozen miles from Lake Michigan.
- Naperville Crossings: A forest preserve, golf clubs and lakes surround new townhomes for sale in Naperville, IL, among Chicagoland’s favorite small cities.
- Prairie Commons – Urban: New townhomes for sale in Batavia, IL, boast excellent proximity to Fox River’s recreational haven and the world-renowned Fermilab.
- Woodlore Estates – The Townes: Close to nature preserves, new townhomes for sale in Crystal Lake, IL, offer easy access to the family-friendly city—and everything else.
With top-ranked schools virtually around the corner from every new community, these new townhomes are perfect for families and ideal for downsizers, and anyone desiring new scenery. To learn more about how to take advantage of the hottest and most sensible homebuying trend today, contact Lennar’s Internet New Home Sales Coordinators at (224) 293-3126.