Lennar Colorado has many exciting new communities coming soon throughout the Denver Metro Area, including: Green Gables Townhomes in Lakewood, Macanta in Castle Rock and Wild Rose in Erie. Don’t miss out on your chance to find your ideal home in Colorado – join the interest list today for any new home community to receive up-to-date pricing, availability, special offers and much more. Plus, three other communities recently opened and have model homes available for you to tour, including: Wyndham Hill in Frederick, Meadowbrook Heights in Littleton and Compass: Paired Homes in Eerie.
“We’re so excited to debut more new home opportunities in the Denver Metro Area that will open the door to homeownership for families of every type with a variety of new home designs to choose from,” said Carrie Castilian, Director of Marketing for Lennar Colorado. “If you’re ready to make your move now, we have several communities open and selling in great neighborhoods, as well as quick move-in homes at select communities.”
- Modern townhomes in a fantastic location in Lakewood near popular shopping like Belmar, theatres, restaurants and other convenience
- On-site amenities like a swimming pool, playground, common areas
- Single-family homes within the well-regarded Douglas County School District and near the I-25, Castle Pines, Mainstreet Parker, Castle Rock and the Lincoln light rail station.
- Beautiful location in Castle Rock and amenities like miles of trails and a clubhouse
- Two collections of new ranch and two-story homes ranging from approximately 2,004 to 4,002 square feet, including two Next Gen® – The Home Within A Home® plans
- Close proximity to Boulder
- Planned amenities include a park and trails
- Set to open spring 2021
Don’t miss out on these exciting new home opportunities coming soon. But if you’re ready to make your move, check out these active communities:
- A collection of six single and two-story plans starting from the high $300s and ranging from approximately 1,366 to 2,377 square feet with three to four bedrooms, two to two and one-half bathrooms and two-car garages
- Amenities like a clubhouse with lap pool, parks and playgrounds
- Easy access to I-25, downtown Denver, Boulder and Fort Collins
- Two model homes to tour
- Five single-story designs from the low $500s and ranging from approximately1,366 to 2,301 square feet with three bedrooms, two to two and one-half bathrooms and two-bay garages.
- Close proximity to Chatfield State Park
- Two model homes to tour
- Four paired home designs starting from the mid $400s and ranging from approximately 1,466 to 1,807 square feet with two to four bedrooms, two and one-half bathrooms and two-bay garages.
- Location surrounded by natural beauty
- Convenient access to Denver, Boulder and the Rocky Mountains as well as access to the highly ranked Boulder Counter Unified School District
- One model to tour
Every new home also features Lennar’s Everything’s Included® program, which means your dream home comes with popular features and upgrades at no extra cost. From stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, full unfinished basements (per plan), air conditioning, home automation with whole-home wifi coverage and so much more—all is simply included as standard.
For more information, visit www.lennar.com/colorado.