Is Spring cleaning putting you in the mood to get organized? It’s Week 4 of our Spring Cleaning series, and Professional Organizer Amy Langle brings us helpful tips for keeping your bathroom neat, clutter-free and well organized. A few simple and inexpensive changes can transform your bathroom into a peaceful and tranquil setting, while keeping essentials within easy reach.
1. When it comes to the bathroom I think neat, clean and uncluttered with acrylic organizers. The space-efficient design allows you to utilize your cabinet and counter space more efficiently. Acrylic organizers are not only useful for your hair and skin products, but are also a great way to keep your beauty regimen easily accessible.
2. Create more storage space by using under the sink organizers. Cabinet Sized elfa Mesh Easy Gliders are a perfect solution to bathrooms that lack drawer space. The sliding design offers easier access and helps you reach the items stored in the back of the cabinet.
3. Not sure where to house your hairdryer? Use an over the cabinet hair dryer holder, like this one, to free up space.
4. An over-the tank bathroom étagère is perfect for bathrooms with pedestal sinks or lacking in counter or cabinet space. The shelves can be used to display bath and hand towels, containers and extra rolls of toilet paper.
5. Lacking space to hang bath towels? Try an over the door towel rack for a sleek look while being efficient with space.
Professional organizer and event planner, Amy Langle, was born to organize. From companies looking to streamline to busy moms wanting to simplify, Amy loves helping clients organize their lives. Learn more at amylangle.com.