This April 22nd marks the 51st Earth Day. From transportation options to purchasing locally sourced goods, there are many ways we can celebrate our planet. But smart living really starts at home.
As one of the nation’s leading builders, Lennar strives to deliver energy-efficient and well-connected homes that not only offer better everyday living but can help homeowners save money and reduce their carbon footprint. How do they do this? By utilizing green technology that pairs well with smart features. Best of all, Everything’s Included® (EI).
Lennar’s signature EI program outfits every new home with desirable and popular features as standard, for comfort, efficiency and functionality – plus many features can be controlled and monitored from the palm of your hands for convenience. That means your dream home comes with all the tools you need and may help you save money and conserve energy.
The exterior features may include:
- Insulated air ducts, superior exterior walls & ceiling insulation: Exterior walls and attics are insulated to help maintain your home’s temperature, so you may spend less on heating and cooling.
- Dual-glazed vinyl windows with energy-efficient low-e glass: Low-E, dual-pane windows help regulate temperature in your home, so your HVAC can take a break.
- Roof radiant barrier: A radiant barrier reflects radiant heat instead of absorbing it, so you can spend less on cooling costs.
- Exterior door weather stripping: Minimizing heating or cooling loss means you may save money on energy bills.
- Automatic irrigation system with smart controller: Control the amount of water your lawn receives via your smart phone
Interior features may include:
- Eco-friendly flooring: Our flooring not only looks good, but it is also economically friendly and sustainable for our planet.
- Energy-efficient led lighting: Brighten your home with lighting that lasts longer and may use less energy.
- Digital seven-day programmable thermostat: Program your thermostat for the week which may mean you can save energy, time and money.
- Low-voc interior paint: Low-VOC paint can reduce toxins for an overall healthier environment which may benefit those with allergies.
- Tankless water heater: Tankless water heaters only heat water when you need it, so you’re not wasting energy.
- Energy-efficient appliances: Select appliances we utilize use less energy and water than other models.
- Whole-home wifi designs: No dead spots translate to superior wifi throughout your home with eero so you can live, work and play uninterrupted.
- Water-conserving toilets, faucets and shower head: Conserve water without sacrificing quality or comfort.
With Lennar, it’s all green and it’s all included, so start your new home search today make a move that will save you money for years to come!
For more information, visit www.lennar.com.
Features, amenities, floor plans, elevations, and designs vary and are subject to changes or substitution without notice. Items shown are artist’s renderings and may contain options that are not standard on all models or not included in the purchase price. Availability may vary. Please see your New Home Consultant and/or home purchase agreement for actual features designated as an Everything’s Included feature. Savings will vary due to many variables, including but not limited to, actual utility rates and fees, actual construction, floor plan, occupancy, appliance usage, thermostat settings, weather conditions, number of individuals occupying the home and orientation of the home. Lennar provides no guarantee of savings or efficiency that will be achieved by each homeowner. Lennar reserves the right to substitute with device of equal or better quality. Lennar does not guarantee any equipment or services provided by eero. The description of products is limited by the terms and conditions, limited warranty, and additional product information, available on https://eero.com/legal. eero whole-home wifi guarantee is limited to one year and based on whether a connected device in any internal room of the house or any attached patio space does not consistently receive signal of at least one bar as measured by theeero app, excluding causes outside of eero’s reasonable control. Buyer is responsible for downloading any apps required to use devices, downloading any apps required to use devices, and configuring all security features. Lennar does not warrant or represent that any network or network device is secure or can prevent all privacy intrusions, malware, or cyber-attacks, even when correctly configured. This is not an offer in states where prior registration is required. Void where prohibited by law. Copyright ©2021 Lennar Corporation. Lennar, the Lennar logo, Everything’s Included and the Everything’s Included logo are U.S. registered service marks or service marks of Lennar Corporation and/or its subsidiaries. CalAtlantic Group, Inc., CA DRE Broker #02058246 (Responsible Broker: Joanna Duke). Lennar Sales Corp., CA DRE Broker #01252753 (Responsible Broker: Joanna Duke). Ryland Homes of California, Inc., CA DRE Broker #00352900 (Responsible Broker: John Patrick Higgins). BMR Construction, Inc., CA CSLB #830955. CalAtlantic Group, Inc., CA CSLB #1037780. Lennar Homes of California, Inc., CA CSLB #728102. Greystone Nevada, LLC, 48844. Ryland Homes Nevada, LLC, 56652. Lennar Sales Corp. Oregon license #201206464. CalAtlantic Homes of Washington, Inc., CALATHW836LR. Lennar Northwest, Inc., CCB #195307, LENNAN1893QG. Heritage Homes NW LLC, CCB #188886. Greystone Nevada, LLC, 48844. Lennar Reno, LLC, 64226. Lennar Sales Corp. CalAtlantic Homes of Washington, Inc., CALATHW836LR. Lennar Northwest, Inc., LENNAN1893QG. CalAtlantic Homes of Utah, Inc. No offer to sell or lease may be made or to purchase or lease may be accepted prior to issuance of an Arizona Public Report. A Public Report is available at the State Real Estate Department website ww.azre.gov. Lennar Sales Corp. Lennar Arizona Construction, Inc., ROC 228129B. Lennar Arizona, Inc. d/b/a Lennar Homes, ROC 232731B. Lennar Communities Development, Inc., ROC 137295KA.