Ring Alarm, Ring Video Doorbell Pro, smart locks by Level, mesh wifi by eero, an Amazon Company, leak detection with Flo by Moen™ and Resideo’s Honeywell Home smart thermostat enhance Lennar’s Connected Home to create a new industry standard that delivers the peace of mind homebuyers want.
Lennar Corporation (NYSE: LEN and LEN.B), one of the nation’s leading homebuilders, and Ring, a leader in home security, announced early this Spring that Lennar Communities Connected by Ring, a groundbreaking suite of connected home products in new Lennar homes managed seamlessly by the Ring app.
Lennar Communities Connected by Ring enhances The Connected Home by Lennar with a simplified customer experience that aims to set a new industry standard for how communities are built and enjoyed. The Connected Home by Lennar integrates valued technology features such as security and convenience in a suite of premiere smart devices, reflecting Lennar’s relentless efforts to design and build homes that meet the needs of families well into the future.
The home has become even more central to everyday life as families count on it not only as safe shelter – but also as office, school, gym and restaurant. Homes in Lennar Communities Connected by Ring start with the Ring Alarm security system and Ring Video Doorbell Pro, integrating leading technologies developed by innovative brands such as Level, eero, Moen, Honeywell Home by Resideo and myQ smart garage technology to create a unified experience that emphasizes convenience and comfort alongside safety and security. Homeowners can control their compatible locks, garage door, thermostat and alarms, as well as get alerts for leak detection in one easy-to-use app – the Ring app. Additional compatible devices can also be added and customized to each family’s unique needs. Whether they’re home or away, Lennar homeowners now have control and awareness of their home from anywhere.
The Connected Home by Lennar will be offered nationwide, as well as in most communities and series in Myrtle Beach SC, as part of Lennar’s signature Everything’s Included® program, which incorporates the most desired features in every new home as standard. Included with these homes are:
- Ring – A flexible and expandable Ring Alarm security system, featuring Ring Video Doorbell Pro, contact sensors for doors and windows, a keypad, motion sensors, and a smoke and carbon monoxide listener. Additionally, Ring smart lights and other compatible smart devices can be added and controlled via the Ring app;*
- Level – Level’s invisible smart locks are designed to fit everyday life and allow family and friends to access the home in a way that’s most convenient for them – touch, smartphone, a key card, or even a regular key;
- eero wifi – Featuring Wi-Fi 6, eero Pro 6 offers the latest wifi technology delivering faster speeds, higher performance, and better support for simultaneously connected devices throughout your home. eero is constantly working in the background to keep your network safe and secure with automatic software updates that provide the latest security patches, bug fixes, and feature upgrades;
- Moen – The Flo by MoenTM Smart Water Shutoff is a smart leak detection and water monitoring device that provides 24/7 protection and can automatically turn off the water to the home if a leak or risk are detected. Lennar is the first major homebuilder to include Flo by Moen as a standard feature;
- Resideo – A Honeywell Home smart thermostat that allows a homeowner to adjust the home’s temperature from anywhere;
- LiftMaster myQ Smart™ Garage Control – LiftMaster’s myQ Smart Garage Control allows homeowners to control, secure and monitor the garage door from anywhere in the world;
- Alloy SmartHome – Self-guided tour technology, enabled by Alloy SmartHome, that enables customer access to homes to allow for independent, flexible home tours.
Lennar installs the Ring Video Doorbell Pro, Level smart locks, Flo by Moen, MyQ garage door opener and Honeywell Home smart thermostat during construction while the other devices and services are easy, do-it-yourself setups after a homebuyer moves in. The eero app walks a homeowner through setup and allows them to manage their network from anywhere. The Ring Alarm also offers expandability so homeowners can add supplemental compatible products to their home.
For more information on the Connected Home and where it is available in our Myrtle Beach market, please call 843-471-9814.
*Your Ring videos are stored in the cloud temporarily, e.g., up to 60 days in the U.S. Check Ring Protect Subscription Plans for more information about your plan’s retention period. To keep important videos beyond this period, download them to your desktop or mobile device. Ring Alarm professional monitoring service is available only within the U.S. (all 50 states, but not any U.S. territories) and in Canada (excluding Quebec). Ring does not own its own professional monitoring center but works with a leader in the industry to provide this service.
Please see your New Home Consultant and/or home purchase agreement for actual features designated as an Everything’s Included feature. Lennar reserves the right to substitute with a device of equal or better quality. Select features and/or services may require additional fees and/or subscriptions that may change and may be provided by a third party. Lennar does not guarantee any equipment or services provided by Ring, eero, Flo by Moen (including equipment/services relating to the detection of leaks), Level, Chamberlain Group, Inc., Honeywell Home by Resideo, or other third parties. The description of products is subject to and limited by the terms and conditions, privacy policies, limited warranties, and additional product information, available on https://eero.com/legal; https://ring.com/;https://level.co; https://www.moen.com/flo; https://www.honeywellhome.co m/us/en/; https://www.chamberlain.com/myq. The eero whole-home wifi guarantee is limited to one year and based on whether a connected device in any internal room of the house or any attached patio space does not consistently receive signal of at least one bar as measured by the eero app,excluding causes outside of eero’s reasonable control. Buyer is solely responsible for providing wifi internet connectivity, cellular services, and electric power needed to operate the products and utilize any associated apps; monitoring any alerts; and, configuring all security features. Lennar does not warrant or represent that any network or device is secure or can prevent all privacy intrusions, malware, or cyber-attacks, even when correctly configured. Leak detection and shut off systems services do not monitor or otherwise detect leaks in the fire sprinkler line or lines connected thereto. This is not an offer in states where prior registration is required. Void where prohibited by law. Copyright © 2021 Lennar Corporation. Lennar, the Lennar logo, Everything’s Included and the Everything’s Included logo are U.S. registered service marks or service marks of Lennar Corporation and/or its subsidiaries. Seller’s Broker: Lennar Carolinas, LLC. Date 04/21